1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by UK Lad

1. UK Lad
    UK Lad
    fucking prick
    Dec 2, 2019
  2. letter
    letter
    Is there anyone you can talk with about your issues, like a psychologist? NoFap is only one little piece of the picture, you gotta do other things to maintain yourself. It's okay to need help.
    Dec 2, 2019
  3. CTRL + DEL
    CTRL + DEL
    Ask your doctor about choosing a healthcare plan that suits you. Some medications have have side effects which are very unpleasant, but in most cases, you can be prescribed a cocktail which can work well for you.
    Dec 2, 2019
    UK Lad, spaces and Muphy like this.
  4. UK Lad
    UK Lad
    I don't know I'm just gonna end up killing someone outside or blowing their heads off.
    Dec 3, 2019
    spaces likes this.
  5. CTRL + DEL
    CTRL + DEL
    Murder will only serve to further destabilize your persona.
    Dec 3, 2019
    UK Lad and spaces like this.
  6. UK Lad
    UK Lad
    @IAmLegion that's true. the system is getting in to my head. cant stop talking to myself, about how theyre trying to kill us, or plague us with their devices and food. my brains come crashing down, I don't know why, it could be induced schizo. drs here don't give a shit.
    Dec 4, 2019
    CTRL + DEL likes this.
  7. CTRL + DEL
    CTRL + DEL
    Heavy is the burden of intellect on you, isn't it?
    Ignorance is bliss, my friend. Pay no heed to the evils of this world. Let them die trying.
    Dec 4, 2019