1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Kratos_GOW

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    24 Days?! Finally you! You survived the 15 most difficult days. Now you are strong enough but there will be urges keep your guard up. You have decided to win stick to that!
    Dec 12, 2019
    Symbol of Peace and Kratos_GOW like this.
  2. Kratos_GOW
    Kratos_GOW
    This time i have something to lose. I have to make it to 100 days, thats the mentality i wanted. Relapse happens because of only us, when i accepted that you can see how long i lasted.
    Dec 12, 2019
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    But in the end the number doesn't matter. Because if we reach 100 days and relapse on day 101 it was just a goal but not the key. In the end it doesn't make a difference how high/low the number is on your counter because once the decision to win/ to end this addiction has been made there is no turning back.
    Dec 12, 2019
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I'm doing my best everyday, I'm studying, I'm running everyday, I'm being more sociable, and being a better person. Even with my recent relapse, I'm stronger than before, I'll not give up and will overcome my limits.
    Dec 19, 2019
  5. Kratos_GOW
    Kratos_GOW
    Great that's what counts
    Dec 19, 2019