1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Narcissa

1. The Free Bird
    The Free Bird
    دویستمیش ایشالا *__*
    Mar 27, 2020
  2. Narcissa
    Narcissa
    ممنونم:)
    Mar 27, 2020
  3. Leashed4good
    Leashed4good
    Wow... I am so proud of you. Inspiring everyone!!! Stay focused.
    Mar 27, 2020
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    20 days is amaaazing, keep up the good work, girlie :)
    Mar 27, 2020
  5. Narcissa
    Narcissa
    @Leashed4good Thank U♡:)
    U played a big role...U know that...I'm just thanksful for everything...Never change pls:)
    Mar 27, 2020
  6. Narcissa
    Narcissa
    Mar 27, 2020
  7. Leashed4good
    Leashed4good
    @Narcissa always stay positive and keep improving. Xx
    Mar 27, 2020
  8. Leashed4good
    Leashed4good
    @Narcissa I agree that @Coffee Candy is amazing. I am only helping you the way she helped me. I love you guys so much!!!
    Mar 27, 2020
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Psh, heh, thanks!

@Leashed4good is a good supporter, we’re lucky to have him as ours. :+)
    Mar 27, 2020
  10. Leashed4good
    Leashed4good
    @Narcissa this is a chain we can't break. You must help someone too. Irrespective of nationality, race, language, gender, sexuality. Help someone overcome.
    Mar 27, 2020
  11. WanderTruth
    WanderTruth
    Congrats... And tks a lot for your many likes. I think you know why sometimes you got hundreds likes :)) because you attack us first. It's all your fault lol
    Mar 27, 2020
  12. Narcissa
    Narcissa
    @Leashed4good you are right...and i guess i am helping someone too...all i have to do now is to make "the person"stop crying...i hope i can do it
    Mar 27, 2020
  13. Narcissa
    Narcissa
    @WanderTruth thank u so much for ur kind words...all i am trying to do is supporting others by giving them likes..that's it..and i hope it won't be a misunderstanding for some people...anyways...thank u for ur support:)
    Mar 27, 2020