1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. marleymellowmood
    marleymellowmood
    @Coffee Candy hi, not good. This coronavirus lockdown has triggered my addiction to return as I live on my own & I gave into temptation. I feel terrible
    Apr 8, 2020
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Hey, I figured, it’s alright. I’m sorry you live by your lonesome. You should make some friendships online, maybe some of the members here?
    Though it may not feel like it, there are many others struggling along with you...together is better than alone.
    I hope you start feeling better soon, we miss your vibes.
    Apr 8, 2020
  3. marleymellowmood
    marleymellowmood
    @Coffee Candy Thank you, I really appreciate it. I do have friends & family I speak to on the phone but it's just when I'm alone & bored not able to go out. Before I replaced this habit with healthy habits like clubs & classes but, now they are all closed & I don't know how long this lockdown will last in the UK. I'm going to start again & try to get better.
    Apr 8, 2020
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Ya. It is kinda crazy. It’s understandable to have a rough time right now. I cant relate much since I didn’t leave the house often even when I could but hopefully it becomes better during summer time for you. Hang in there!
    Apr 8, 2020