1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
zilean
Last Activity:
Apr 27, 2024 at 12:27 PM
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Aug 21, 1996 (Age: 27)

Share This Page

zilean

Fapstronaut, Male, 27, from Texas

MO’d yesterday. Going to reset the counter. Not thoughts of images. Too much YouTube and was looking for more excitement Apr 27, 2024 at 10:10 AM

zilean was last seen:
Apr 27, 2024 at 12:27 PM
    1. zilean
      zilean
      Staying offline this morning allowed me to set the pace of the day. Feeling mellow. & clean!
    2. zilean
      zilean
      A Success: looked away when a Netflix scene decided to show a lady bare! I look forward to regaining my self control
    3. zilean
      zilean
      In a more peaceful state after taking a media fast. Did laundry, cleaned room, read bible and magazine. My mind feels clearer than I left it
    4. zilean
      zilean
      After a reset, taking a break from media to go offline for the day. Going to find joy in the normal things!
      1. Blessedboy❤️
        Blessedboy❤️
        This is just a little message to remind in case you have forgotten how much you are loved and know that all that you are- every sparkle + scar is forever + always- enough, sweet pea
        Apr 17, 2020
        zilean likes this.
    5. zilean
      zilean
      These thirst traps are everywhere today. I was slightly triggered by show on HBO. otherwise, I'm increasing in my self image. Keeping Clean!
      1. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        Yeah, stay safe bro. Sex is everywhere in this fucking society...
        Apr 17, 2020
        Coffee Candy and zilean like this.
    6. zilean
      zilean
      Yesterday, Recorded a solid message on video and hung out with friends! My mind stuttered a bit after seeing an attractive dude, still clean
    7. zilean
      zilean
      Yesterday was productive & clean. I've been working on accomplishing small tasks that I've put off around the house. One step at a time!
      1. reconditioned mind
        Apr 15, 2020
    8. zilean
      zilean
      Finally beginning to count the cost of staying in PMO.
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 21, 1996 (Age: 27)
    Journal Thread Link:
    View my Journal
    It began in 5th or 6th grade, about age 11-12 and has followed me many many years till now at age 25.

I grew up in a Christian home without father, who left before i was born. I found the Lord at a young age at 6 and committed my life to Christ, and loved to follow him.

Once this shackle attached itself to me, I was truly serving two masters. I desired all my life to be freed from this hinderance. I faithfully continue walking with the Lord to this day, but the reality of what that means only began to start hitting.

Self Control. I have thought that I had been exhibiting this fruit of the spirit, i was easily angered as a kid when an injustice was done to me in a game, but grew out of that stage. But it has been in these past couple of years that I realized that I lack self-control in denying my self the temporal pleasures of PMO and choosing life that can be had abundantly.

For a while I was focused on modifying my behavior while neglecting the heart and reason for these things. My anxiety to engage with girls after being told not to have a girlfriend till I graduate college. My longing to be in an intitmate relationship with another while my friends all began to move that direction (as much a middle schooler could do). Wishing I could just be held by someone.

And so, I begin my documented NoFap Journey on April 14, 2020 to have daily checkins and just have a place to write out what I have been feeling and the healing that can come.

Signature

Challenges Completed: |3|7|14|21|30|40|50|60|90|120|200|300|365|

[​IMG]