Comments on Profile Post by Shadow™輝ツ

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Never met a loser who passed 100 days. You maybe found a way to be successful but you still need to grow a lot. You will understand it one day.
    Aug 23, 2020
  2. Deleted Account
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    A loser is someone who gives up, not someone who fails and gets back up. So I'm pretty sure you're not a loser. We believe in you bro, you will come out stronger out of this
    Aug 23, 2020
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You are one of the less who surpassed 100 days this quick. Like I said you will understand it one day :)
    Aug 23, 2020
  5. TopBoys_Frontline
    TopBoys_Frontline
    youre no loser, never let those kind of thoughts in your mind!!!! 100 days is an huge achievement and every failure should be seen as a chance to grow!!!!
    Aug 23, 2020
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Aug 23, 2020
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Yes indeed but you are more active than I am :) also I thought your connection is stronger to him ;)
    Aug 23, 2020
  8. Playmaker97
    Playmaker97
    You've done amazing man , keep your head up and make sure not to binge. You are definitely not a loser, I can only dream of reaching a streak like this at the age of 18, I didn't even know about NoFap at 18, so be proud of yourself and keep going. Learn from this. You got this.
    Aug 23, 2020
  9. zeusmx
    zeusmx
    I understand you feel like this now. But I’m sure once you feel a little bit better, you’ll see that you built that amazing streak. And that strength and the effort it took doesn’t disappear. That’s you. You’re such a valuable man. And as others have mentioned this resistance at your age makes double the value of your streak. You are such an example for me. That’s it. You are, not you were. You are.
    Aug 23, 2020
  10. Mr. Crab
    Mr. Crab
    Start again
    Aug 23, 2020
  11. Dojokyoto
    Dojokyoto
    Guilt is part of the vicious cycle of pmo. Remove it. It doesn't help you. Dust yourself off and start again! You are a CHAMPION
    Aug 23, 2020
  12. Follower of God❤️
    Follower of God❤️
    Remember you are not back to day 0 according to your body, imagine 4 times a day in comparison to once in 180 days. @OoMahidoO Don't overdo continue your journey.
    Aug 23, 2020
  13. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I guess you let your guard down,boi. Being down in the dumps aren't any good for ya ,so chill. It'll pass and you'll hopefully have a better and more meaningful streak than the last one.
    Aug 23, 2020
  14. BurgerChamp
    BurgerChamp
    Hey man, all is well. Wake up to a new day. You are a winner.
    Aug 24, 2020
  15. Shadow™輝ツ
    Shadow™輝ツ
    Thank you bro, i'll get to 100 again hehe :)and yep still have to learn alot @The Legend of Hope
    LOL this quote, everyone uses it, thank you, never quitting :) @Fenris❤️
    Hell yah thanks @TopBoys_Frontline
    Thankk u, see i have lot to learn beside pmo, which will take me longer than some over my age, thank you :) i didnt binge! @Playmaker97
    Aug 24, 2020
  16. Shadow™輝ツ
    Shadow™輝ツ
    Oh man, im sorry that we cant celebrate together on 365 days but i'll feel like part of me will reach it if you do, thank you im stronger even more now :) @zeusmx
    Yep your straight to the point! @Mr. Crab
    No regrets @Dojokyoto
    Hell no, only once and left, thank u @|Useless|
    yeah yeah im smol boi now @Thors
    Yep not the end, im still alive @BurgerChamp
    Aug 24, 2020
  17. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    That you are. But ay, you were a big boi once, you can be a big boi again.
    Aug 24, 2020
  18. josbo21
    josbo21
    Head up and stay strong, you can do this!
    Aug 24, 2020