1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by M_E_Z_3_N_

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Future matters too.
    Aug 23, 2020
    Deleted Account likes this.
  2. M_E_Z_3_N_
    M_E_Z_3_N_
    If you think about it most of the time when your thinking on normal daily life you think about the future or the past you see yourself better in the future and you think that you will feel a big fulfillment that you abandon your now and most of your concentration is on the future
    Aug 24, 2020
    Symbol of Peace likes this.
  3. M_E_Z_3_N_
    M_E_Z_3_N_
    All you can change is the now you can't possibly change the future if you are just thinking about it or saying how good it wil be for that to happen the now is all you have righ now you can't do anything except in it so maximum concentration is required
    Aug 24, 2020
  4. M_E_Z_3_N_
    M_E_Z_3_N_
    ‏The past is the same too you think about past experiences and how did they affect you you think about something that didn't go the way you want and how good it would have been if it went the right and all of that can't do you a single thing in the now when your consciousness is split between past future and the present
    Aug 24, 2020
  5. M_E_Z_3_N_
    M_E_Z_3_N_
    You will need past experiences a lot but only think about it when the right time comes when you need to use that experience or what you learned, If you want to understand more read "The Power of now" it explains all of this and helps in concentration and meditation, sorry if i kept it long
    Aug 24, 2020
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Now matters bro, I know it. It's the moment we should live. But for me future matters too, if I work on the future, my future will be good. Period.
    Aug 24, 2020
  7. M_E_Z_3_N_
    M_E_Z_3_N_
    If your working at this moment with full concentration with no other useless thought won't that give you a better future ?
    Aug 24, 2020
  8. M_E_Z_3_N_
    M_E_Z_3_N_
    And you can't possibly work on the future you can only work now there is no other way around it
    Aug 24, 2020