1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by AModernMiroku

1. AModernMiroku
    AModernMiroku
    Sometimes those words--or, at least their sentiment/essence--are all I seem to possess.
    Jul 31, 2021
  2. Azzure
    Azzure
    Why is that?
    Aug 1, 2021
    One Eyed Owl and Mr. Stark like this.
  3. AModernMiroku
    AModernMiroku
    @Azzure : I am not good with words in short periods of time; however, in brief, I love God more than I love sin & the world. Sometimes this comes at a personal cost. But at the end of the day, I sometimes have those words resonating like a fiery brand on the heart.
    Aug 1, 2021
  4. AModernMiroku
    AModernMiroku
    Continued: Where else shall I go? To the world, the flesh, or the devil? No. These all fall short. There is only One to Whom I go. When the world falls to pieces, only one things stays constant. There is a very literal application of St. Peter's words in my life: really, where else shall I go? There is no other.
    Aug 1, 2021
  5. AModernMiroku
    AModernMiroku
    Continued: I am not putting this well. Let the others speak on my behalf. As the Carthusian monk's motto goes: Stat crux dum volvitur orbis, the Cross stands still as the earth turns.
    Aug 1, 2021