Comments on Profile Post by The human failure

1. Roger That
    Roger That
    *swipes left*
    Nov 12, 2016
    Star Lord likes this.
  2. Lone_Wolf
    Lone_Wolf
    So it's a lot like life outside the Internet around where I live.
    Nov 12, 2016
    Mitchell's Way and Star Lord like this.
  3. The human failure
    The human failure
    I'm going to take that as a no >.>
    Nov 12, 2016
    Star Lord likes this.
  4. Star Lord
    Star Lord
    Tinder is full of fake fucks
    Nov 12, 2016
  5. Roger That
    Roger That
    I assure you the fucks are very real.
    Nov 12, 2016
    Star Lord likes this.
  6. Star Lord
    Star Lord
    Nov 12, 2016
  7. The human failure
    The human failure
    Yeah I'm afraid that everyone on there just wants sex. I really don't want to lose my virginity like that. Also an actual relationship would be nice xD
    Nov 12, 2016
    Strength And Light and Headspace like this.
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    everyone has different taste, its not that everyone likes 10, someone may be there who are happy with 5 or 6, but yea on tinder like things its bit tough to find a match better you try offline to avoid any fake encounters..
    Nov 12, 2016
  9. vulture175
    vulture175
    dating sites never works. You may find guys like me talking to you with a girl's profile lol.
    Nov 12, 2016
  10. The human failure
    The human failure
    Trying offline is terrible >.> I can barely talk to strangers at all in real life. It would be so much easier if I could talk to them online first.
    Nov 12, 2016
  11. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    if you think it could work for you try it, no one better than you about what suits you best...
    Nov 12, 2016
  12. Headspace
    Headspace
    I tried Tinder for a few weeks. I had two matches with women who I actually liked (more than just finding them attractive). I met one of them but it turned out the chemistry wasn't as good in real life. I really liked the second one, but after a few messages she just didn't reply me anymore. Other than that, it gave me a lot of brain fog.
    Nov 13, 2016