1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Indian Youth

1. AModernMiroku
    AModernMiroku
    Friend, keep on the path. You are starting this journey at a younger age & greater force than myself (& many others!)--& yet, I still have found at least some healing. The older (though I am not that old) see your attempt & smile with hope. You have more than you think...even should the path be difficult.
    Dec 9, 2021
    One Eyed Owl, Toni7 and Indian Youth like this.
  2. IGY
    IGY
    What is going wrong bro. You must have noticed some clues that explain why you are not doing as well as you were at the beginning. Please share...
    Dec 11, 2021
    One Eyed Owl, Toni7 and Indian Youth like this.
  3. Indian Youth
    Indian Youth
    @IGY I would like to tell that maybe I am losing control on myself. For a few days before I begin I move from good. But I don 't know when I lose control. I keep myself very busy. And yet I do. I don 't know what to do with it now.
    Dec 11, 2021
    {Ananta}, One Eyed Owl and Toni7 like this.
  4. IGY
    IGY
    You need to have countermeasures ready for when the urges to relapse come. Whatever worked on your long streak will work again. Most importantly, power off all internet devices and get out of your room. If it is late, move them out of your room. Do a few press-ups or sit-ups and read from a book. Fill your mind with something wholesome bro. :)
    Dec 13, 2021
    One Eyed Owl and Indian Youth like this.