Comments on Profile Post by Unusual Username

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    don't get discouraged, everyday you feel happy is a win.
    Jan 26, 2022
  2. Unusual Username
    Unusual Username
    @Whispers Thank you. I'm afraid to be happy because during the previous relapses, there were times I was happy about my will power and was confident in myself that I wouldn't relapse. But after each relapse my confidence gets dented heavily and I feel like a huge failure. Even though I know that there are obstacles in whatever we do, the relapses feel pretty heavy.
    Jan 27, 2022
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Yes, that's the issue with many people. When they feel too happy, they make silly mistakes like eating or drinking too much that leads to the fall.
    Jan 27, 2022
  4. Unusual Username
    Unusual Username
    @Neon Light This is not about complacency, even though at times I fear if I'm getting complacent. It's more like me telling myself "so what if you have completed x days successfully. You relapsed in all your previous streaks". :/
    Jan 27, 2022
    Neon Light likes this.
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    We are not defined by our failures, we can just as easily go for 5 years and have a life changing experience, plus we grow a lot during these reboots, we glean just a little bit more about ourselves than in the last battle.
    Jan 27, 2022
    Neon Light and Unusual Username like this.
  6. Unusual Username
    Unusual Username
    @Whispers Thanks for your words! I really appreciate your thoughts and opinion. They are helpful! I agree that we are not defined by our failures. Sometimes I tend to be a bit too harsh on myself. I will try to change that. And I also learnt a new word today - Glean :D
    Jan 28, 2022
    Whispers likes this.