1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by +TenPercent

1. +TenPercent
    +TenPercent
    Even though I’m not triggered, I’m at a loss for what to do (or not do!). PMO or FMO could be an escape. Put the device on to take that “option” off the table. And, honestly, it’s kind of soothing.
    May 10, 2022
    {Ananta} likes this.
  2. Khufu
    Khufu
    real question here, can you pee while the device is placed on you? just curious,
    May 16, 2022
    +TenPercent likes this.
  3. +TenPercent
    +TenPercent
    Yes. They all have some sort of opening for that. But there’s a reasonable chance of things not lining up right and spraying pee all over the place (happened to me once in a public restroom) so most guys find it safer to pee sitting down.
    May 16, 2022
    {Ananta} likes this.
  4. Khufu
    Khufu
    waiting a minute , it could be option for me, do some cme with keys i can leave the key in my car which is a long walk outside ,
    May 16, 2022
    +TenPercent likes this.
  5. +TenPercent
    +TenPercent
    Yes. They all come with keys. I keep one on my keychain (in case of emergencies) but it still helps. Once its' locked up, I tend to relax. Then, once the urges have passed . . . I'll unlock myself. Or, sometimes, I'll just leave it on for a couple of hours . . . until it starts pinching.
    May 16, 2022
    {Ananta} likes this.