1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by sohardrn

1. Khufu
    Khufu
    my alarm clock i set two different alarms an place it across the room then i put alarm on my cell an place it in the other room, 90% of the time it benefits me
    May 11, 2023
  2. Khufu
    Khufu
    whether i get 5 hrs or 9 hours of sleep i always feel the same slumpy way ,getting up an turning off alarms shakes off the slump
    May 11, 2023
  3. sohardrn
    sohardrn
    Might try that soon, gonna try literally not having the phone in my apartment for the time being. That way I don’t use it to stay up late and get up naturally. We’ll see how it goes!
    May 11, 2023
    {Ananta} likes this.
  4. Khufu
    Khufu
    i practice the same thing, i leave devices in my car, if benefits me with rreading more and homework
    May 12, 2023
    sohardrn likes this.
  5. sohardrn
    sohardrn
    @{Ananta} Dude I’ve had the most productive day in my life. Even read a bit yesterday and expect to do more tmrw.
    May 12, 2023
    {Ananta} likes this.
  6. Khufu
    Khufu
    i taught myself to speed read, im able to read more of my books and college work
    May 13, 2023
    sohardrn likes this.
  7. sohardrn
    sohardrn
    I try not to speed read. It’s crazy what you can learn and the connections you make with other ideas when you really absorb the material. But when it comes to college work, I understand. Some majors like PreLaw and PreMed will expect a nigh unreasonable amount of reading.
    May 13, 2023
    {Ananta} likes this.