TheLoneWolf88
Last Activity:
May 28, 2024 at 3:44 PM
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Dec 16, 1988 (Age: 35)

TheLoneWolf88

Fapstronaut, Male, 35

P has made me believe for years that I crave sex, but I realized last night that deep down, I just crave human contact and intimacy May 28, 2024 at 7:43 AM

TheLoneWolf88 was last seen:
Viewing forum list, May 28, 2024 at 3:44 PM
    1. TheLoneWolf88
      TheLoneWolf88
      Every night of my life, I watch angels fall from the sky / Every time the sun still sets, I pray they don't take mine
    2. TheLoneWolf88
      TheLoneWolf88
      I'm on the frontline, don't worry, I'll be fine / The story is just beginning
      1. TheLoneWolf88
        TheLoneWolf88
        I had forgotten how inspirational the song Diamond Eyes by Shinedown was
        Oct 12, 2023
    3. TheLoneWolf88
      TheLoneWolf88
      As of the last few days, it's getting harder and harder to shake these thoughts from my head
    4. TheLoneWolf88
      TheLoneWolf88
      I'm still at the point on questioning my sexuality. In the P world, I'm bi, but irl, I'm straight....or so I think
      1. TheLoneWolf88
        TheLoneWolf88
        I mean being bi isn't a bad thing at all. I just swore all this time that I'm straight
        Oct 9, 2023
    5. TheLoneWolf88
      TheLoneWolf88
      Taking daily showers. How much longer until I can wash off my "Eau d'fappeur"?
    6. TheLoneWolf88
      TheLoneWolf88
      Fighting with my mind about going back to Reddit. The community that destroyed my sanity.
      1. Mr. Crab likes this.
    7. TheLoneWolf88
      TheLoneWolf88
      I don't seem to be as bothered by my virginity now. I'm certain there's someone out there who will take it one day
      1. amaranth likes this.
    8. TheLoneWolf88
      TheLoneWolf88
      Cleaning out my room preparing to move by the end of the month. Just found stashed lube and toilet paper. Yuck
      1. View previous comments...
      2. roofs
        roofs
        But now moving is the perfect opportunity to get rid of those horn dog stashes. I'm moving too, let's make this a fresh start!
        Oct 9, 2023
      3. TheLoneWolf88
        TheLoneWolf88
        Not only that, but I also found a Fleshlight sleeve I forgot I had. Yep. A gag moment
        Oct 9, 2023
      4. roofs
        roofs
        Bit of a minefield it seems :D stay safe!
        Oct 11, 2023
    9. TheLoneWolf88
      TheLoneWolf88
      Once my confidence gets high enough, I may just grow some balls and ask a girl out
    10. TheLoneWolf88
      TheLoneWolf88
      My little guy is now becoming more touch sensitive than it was while I was regularly fapping
    11. TheLoneWolf88
      TheLoneWolf88
      Day after day, I feel my confidence getting better, albeit slowly
      1. Azzure likes this.
      2. Azzure
        Azzure
        Day by day is a good pace. You got this!
        Oct 6, 2023
    12. TheLoneWolf88
      TheLoneWolf88
      Even while not fapping, I feel I'm still partially incontinent because of PMO. I stuggle to hold my pee in during work
    13. TheLoneWolf88
      TheLoneWolf88
      The stresses of moving, the increasing stress of my mom trying to coerce me to move in with her....and I'm not fapping because of it
    14. TheLoneWolf88
      TheLoneWolf88
      It's no surprise to me I am my own worst enemy / Cause every now and then, I kick the living shit out of me
      1. iwillmakeit95 and Toni7 like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. TheLoneWolf88
        TheLoneWolf88
        Oct 4, 2023
      4. BranchingOut
        BranchingOut
        Oh I didn't know that was a song lol. What is that 3 days grace or something?
        Oct 5, 2023
        Toni7 likes this.
      5. TheLoneWolf88
        TheLoneWolf88
        Lit - My Own Worst Enemy
        Oct 5, 2023
    15. TheLoneWolf88
      TheLoneWolf88
      The more I stay away from PMO, the less I believe in my whole 'nobody wants me' spiel
      1. Krillin1993 likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Khufu
        Khufu
        i get that too, being nofap streaks, females see right through me, im transparent to them,its not that nobody wants us ,its "we attract what we practice"
        Oct 3, 2023
      4. Khufu
        Khufu
        so can you imagine the woman in your city who are on 30 days 90 days NoFap streak?? like 2 out of 100 000 woman of your city,we only attract nofap woman, which depending on your city, 1 our of 10 000 woman in your city, very low,
        Oct 3, 2023
      5. Khufu
        Khufu
        we well find that 1 percent 2 percent woman in our city gentlemen hold tight,
        Oct 3, 2023
    16. TheLoneWolf88
      TheLoneWolf88
      Not only is boredom my enemy, but so are warm showers
    17. TheLoneWolf88
      TheLoneWolf88
      Hardly any urges recently since my relapse. It feels like my willpower is coming back
      1. Krillin1993 likes this.
    18. TheLoneWolf88
      TheLoneWolf88
      This is why I hate wet dreams. Back to day zero
      1. vxlccm likes this.
      2. vxlccm
        vxlccm
        definitely a challenge. back into the fight!
        Oct 1, 2023
    19. TheLoneWolf88
      TheLoneWolf88
      Morning of day 14, and I had a wet dream a few hours ago. Now the real struggle begins
      1. vxlccm likes this.
    20. TheLoneWolf88
      TheLoneWolf88
      I wonder what's the point in fapping? A few fleeting seconds of bliss followed by intense self hatred and feeling filthy?
      1. vxlccm likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 16, 1988 (Age: 35)
    Preferred Pronouns:
    He / Him / His

Signature

Strength doesn't come from what you can do, it comes from overcoming things you thought you couldn't
    [​IMG]