1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by +TenPercent

1. +TenPercent
    +TenPercent
    I slipped really bad with edging (aka masturbating, but not going all the way to orgasm) on Thursday. Paid for that with blue b*lls on Friday . . . and then the urges just hit even harder. Even though I can stop before O sometimes, I have such a hard time not masturbating.
    Feb 17, 2024
    Sychar and WaterNewt like this.
  2. WaterNewt
    WaterNewt
    Hey man, I have the same problem. It probably has to do with the fact that LITERALLY EVERYONE says that M is good for you. HOWEVER you are P, M and O ADDICTED. Keep reminding yourself of why M is bad for you. I hope it helps :)
    Feb 17, 2024
    Sychar and +TenPercent like this.
  3. +TenPercent
    +TenPercent
    That might be a good way to look at it . . . I used to think I was really addicted to arousal - the more intense and the longer the better. I didn't want to O. It was brief and then all the fun was over :(
    This is why I am prone to edging!!
    Someone here helped me to see that I was actually addicted to O, the build up was really for a mind numbing massive O.
    Feb 18, 2024
    Sychar, Khufu and WaterNewt like this.
  4. +TenPercent
    +TenPercent
    That helped me to stay in Hard Mode. The addiction is to O. M is to achieve O. And P is needed to M more often - to get more O's.
    I am 99% free of P and have had many long streaks without O . . . but I struggle the most with M. I am p, M and o addicted - with an emphasis on the M.
    Feb 18, 2024
    Sychar, Khufu and WaterNewt like this.
  5. WaterNewt
    WaterNewt
    Happy to hear that! Let's stay focused and strong, brother!
    Feb 18, 2024