1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by silex_jedi

1. Rainbow Warrior
    Rainbow Warrior
    Don’t focus on the relapse focus on what you’re building for the ahead. This will help you pick yourself up off lost ground and allow you to climb back on your two feet quickly. Remain productive and seek spirituality. 80% off nofap is willpower. Spirituality or mindfulness strengthens the willpower enough to keep you going each day.
    Feb 25, 2024
    silex_jedi likes this.
  2. Rainbow Warrior
    Rainbow Warrior
    God is light and everything else is darkness. A means to an end. You need to remove all triggers. Set safety filters on your phone throw your laptop out or sell it and go for daily walks. Removing all triggers eliminates the problem of addiction. If you were once not addicted and now you are you can become free again if you follow by removing triggers
    Feb 25, 2024
    silex_jedi likes this.
  3. silex_jedi
    silex_jedi
    @Rainbow Warrior thank you. that's right my willpower has weakened, plus i don't have much of a compelling future. i only flee the bad but i don't have much incentive for something good except "do no harm".
    Feb 25, 2024
    Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  4. silex_jedi
    silex_jedi
    i will disable the internet at home. let's do this.
    Feb 25, 2024
    Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  5. Rainbow Warrior
    Rainbow Warrior
    Keep the Internet but remove all the triggers. What phone do you have? If you can use internet on the phone you don’t need a laptop.
    Feb 26, 2024
  6. Rainbow Warrior
    Rainbow Warrior
    Willpower alone won’t do it unless you strengthen it. Will power is strengthened by giving it some thing that propels it like fuel in a car. But willpower makes you determined to reach your goals. Pmo drains the energy needed by willpower to help you get stronger. You need to remove all triggers that’s how it pmo addiction usually starts.
    Feb 26, 2024
  7. silex_jedi
    silex_jedi
    @Rainbow Warrior i don't like smartphone and i can't have internet unless i use a router or if i am at my company
    Feb 27, 2024
  8. silex_jedi
    silex_jedi
    i don't waste time on my phone, however if i have internet and my laptop i don't use my laptop for "my dreams" let's say.
    Feb 27, 2024
  9. Rainbow Warrior
    Rainbow Warrior
    @silex_jedi then how do you relapse? Do you use internet or phone when you relapse?
    Feb 27, 2024
    silex_jedi likes this.
  10. silex_jedi
    silex_jedi
    @Rainbow Warrior my relapse was before i disabled the Internet at home on sunday. now it's just masturbation.
    Feb 28, 2024
  11. Rainbow Warrior
    Rainbow Warrior
    @silex_jedi eat less go for walks have daily showers don’t have to be cold showers, have two fruit smoothies a day wear loose clothing at night and remain clothed don’t sleep on your stomach or on your left.. sleep when you’re tired and awake soon as you open your eyes,
    Feb 28, 2024
    silex_jedi likes this.
  12. Rainbow Warrior
    Rainbow Warrior
    @silex_jedi avoid takeaways don’t watch TV unnecessarily avoid magazines and looking at images don’t sit in one place for too long otherwise thoughts attack, be determined show willingness to fight the addiction, set filters in your phone and only use the internet for educational purposes like documentaries on YouTube
    Feb 28, 2024
    silex_jedi likes this.