1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Burner1

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    sorry to hear about it buddy, don't beat your self up, you did awesome. I know that you will do way better next time. you can always try and reach out next time, but easer said then done. difficult to spot that escape route in the heat of the moment. don't give up we are right behind you every step of the way.
    Feb 19, 2017
  2. Grow_out_of_it
    Grow_out_of_it
    You are amazing and you can achieve everything in your life we believe in you. All the very best for the journey.
    Feb 20, 2017
  3. Joshuabf
    Joshuabf
    Keep fighting the good fight. I know you'll burn through your record this time. Great job staying positive.
    Feb 20, 2017
  4. LoyalKnight
    LoyalKnight
    You learned a lot and realized that you gained many friends - that's awesome to hear. 53 days - a superb record of staying clean. Could you ever dream of this before you got into PMO?
    Onwards, do not binge. Onwards, to absolute victory!
    Feb 20, 2017
  5. Burner1
    Burner1
    Thanks to all of you - I appreciate your kind words.
    Feb 20, 2017
  6. NewChapterOfMyLife
    NewChapterOfMyLife
    You did amazing @Burner1! Was there any lesson that can be learned from what happened?
    Feb 20, 2017
  7. NewChapterOfMyLife
    NewChapterOfMyLife
    I'm always here to support a fellow Fapstronaut. I've got your back.
    Feb 20, 2017
  8. Burner1
    Burner1
    Do not EVER allow yourself to be tricked into thinking that it is ok to take a peek at something that gets your attention that way - one thing will lead into another and you'll lose.
    Feb 20, 2017
  9. mreffinsunshine
    mreffinsunshine
    It's alright man, we're all here to get your back. Jump back on that horse.
    Feb 20, 2017
  10. Enki
    Enki
    I'm here to show my support. I don't know if I couldn't have gotten to day 40 on my No P streak without yours.
    Feb 21, 2017
  11. Enki
    Enki
    You can make it through again, and I'm here on Day 2 of my now "No PM" journey to walk next to you on your journey. You got this.
    Feb 21, 2017
  12. Burner1
    Burner1
    Thanks - I know I am in good company and look forward to this next streak all together. Thanks for the encouragement! Iron sharpens iron.
    Feb 21, 2017