1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
PotentLife
Last Activity:
Dec 4, 2023
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Feb 26, 1972 (Age: 52)
Personal Caregiver, Artist

Share This Page

PotentLife

Fapstronaut, Male, 52, from Upstate New York

If you dive deep enough into experiencing a "craving" you'll see that it simultaneously is nothing at all and anything you like. Nov 6, 2023

PotentLife was last seen:
Dec 4, 2023
    1. PotentLife
      PotentLife
      Relapsed. Resetting.
      1. Musta
        Musta
        Happens, but it's a win more than a loss if you learn from it mate. good luck
        Jun 15, 2015
      2. PotentLife
        PotentLife
        Thank you, Musta. I hope you are learning loads and having lots of success.
        Jul 2, 2015
    2. PotentLife
      PotentLife
      Nice to have a few days with no temptation. Been meeting lots of lovely creative people.
    3. PotentLife
      PotentLife
      I believe in each and every one of you and am honored to be in your company here on this site.
    4. PotentLife
      PotentLife
      It would be rather pleasant to enter BEAST MODE again as I did at the very beginning of this process when I couldn't get enough exercise.
      1. Kenji likes this.
      2. Kenji
        Kenji
        I got the remedies for beastmode my man. If you're interested PM. No not steroids or drugs, but beastmode fuel nonetheless if you feel you need more deep primordial energy and qi, not to mention higher T levels overtime, if you can handle or seek such things.
        Jun 5, 2015
      3. Kenji
        Kenji
        Not I got, but can recommend herbs and 1 formula. Not something to post around the forum because it can also increase libido somewhat and not good for chronic bators know what I mean haha?
        Jun 5, 2015
      4. PotentLife
        PotentLife
        Thanks, man. I really appreciate it.
        Jun 9, 2015
    5. Jmak290
      Jmak290
      Signs of escapism... Something to look into. Sounds real.
      1. Kenji and PotentLife like this.
    6. PotentLife
      PotentLife
      It is so crucial for me to see my signs of escapism, of "checking out" and have a counteractive plan.
      1. Kenji likes this.
    7. PotentLife
      PotentLife
      Welcome to a wonderful, fresh new reality.
    8. PotentLife
      PotentLife
      Considering the day when the word shame has no meaning for me anymore.
      1. Kenji likes this.
      2. Kenji
        Kenji
        Sow seeds of charity, kindness, and goodwill, and that day may arrive sooner than you think, cheers!
        Jun 1, 2015
      3. PotentLife
        PotentLife
        Ok. Will do! Cheers to you!
        Jun 1, 2015
    9. PotentLife
      PotentLife
      It's great to feel this new identity taking over. The addicted me seems like another person, so long ago. Like a faded photo in an album.
      1. Kenji and Musta like this.
    10. PotentLife
      PotentLife
      PMO abstinence for one day contains the blueprint for a lifetime if we look for it.
      1. Kenji and TheGhettoLife like this.
    11. PotentLife
      PotentLife
      “A hero is no braver than an ordinary person, but is brave five minutes longer.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
      1. Josef Wangberg, Kenji and SJG_11B like this.
    12. PotentLife
      PotentLife
      How does temptation feel? What colors does it have? How does it sound? Now can I change any of those qualities the slightest bit?
      1. Kenji and Nithin Adarsh like this.
    13. Anne-Dauphine
      Anne-Dauphine
      Dude, I watched the video on Binge Eating that you recommend three times in a row. You're extremely precious thank you so much I owe you some I hope all is amazing for you today
      1. PotentLife likes this.
      2. PotentLife
        PotentLife
        This one is by the author of that book I mentioned here.

https://vimeo.com/104947279

I can't tell you how happy I am to think I've been some help. I wish you a totally amazing day as well.
        May 24, 2015
      3. Anne-Dauphine
        Anne-Dauphine
        I've went to the bookstore to buy the book but they told me it isn't printed anymore so I'll wait till I have enough money to buy it online but it seems like an absolute must, I've went through her website and this kind of thinking really works on me so thank you and thank you for this new video too!
        May 24, 2015
    14. PotentLife
      PotentLife
      Happy to be here. Every day I see something new you guys post that inspires me,occasionally to tears, and skyrockets my faith in humanity.
    15. PotentLife
      PotentLife
      Nearly two days back into PMO abstinence. Tuning again into the pulse of what had been working so well for me in the beginning. Amazing!
      1. Orthodoxical likes this.
    16. PotentLife
      PotentLife
      Relapsed and binged (4x) since last night. There you go.
      1. Nithin Adarsh likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. PotentLife
        PotentLife
        Thanks. I believe I will be stronger than ever now. I don't know if I've ever felt so grateful for a relapse. I feel like I can see so clearly where I was off track, the ways I was white-knuckling it and how I had unconsciously replaced genuine recovery activities with compulsive busywork. Great strength and inspiration to you as well, headedup!
        May 21, 2015
      4. Nithin Adarsh
        Nithin Adarsh
        You're absolutely correct bro!! Good luck bro! :)
        May 21, 2015
      5. PotentLife
        PotentLife
        Thanks, Nithin! I love your enthusiasm and wish you all the same and more! :)
        May 22, 2015
    17. PotentLife
      PotentLife
      Resisted some tough temptation. I plan to reap the rewards of this victory.
      1. Nithin Adarsh
        Nithin Adarsh
        Congrats bro..keep it on! :)
        May 20, 2015
      2. transmute
        transmute
        The potent life awaits the man who overcomes struggle in pursuit of what he wants in his heart of hearts, who is able to forgo what he wants instantly right now for what will truly provide satisfaction if only he can delay gratification until the true reward is won!
        May 20, 2015
      3. PotentLife
        PotentLife
        Thanks, Nithin and transmute. I felt a bit sheepish accepting your compliments after having relapsed, but - hey - why not? It will get better for all of us. You guys are terrific.
        May 22, 2015
    18. PotentLife
      PotentLife
      A needed reminder to focus on what in my heart of hearts I would love to have happen.
      1. Kenji and transmute like this.
    19. PotentLife
      PotentLife
      What new opportunities for improvement exist in this moment that weren't here a second or two ago?
      1. transmute and KaiserKhan786 like this.
    20. PotentLife
      PotentLife
      A clear benefit: lots more holistic attraction to women these days. Erotic just caring for her, in innocent tender moments of closeness.
      1. transmute likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 26, 1972 (Age: 52)
    Personal Caregiver, Artist
    Journal Thread Link:
    View my Journal
    Philanthropy, creativity, heuristics, questioning the supposedly obvious, art, film, literature, cinema, travel, comedy, cooking, camping, cycling, guitar, piano.

Signature

POTENTLIFE'S SPREADSHEET
    Feel your feelings. Keep your eyes on the prize.
    POTENTLIFE'S JOURNAL
    [​IMG]