1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

10 Day habit builder Challenge, April 17-27

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. LonelyStrength

LonelyStrength Fapstronaut

Hello everyone! I have a new challenge if any one wants to participate, list your goals!

The goal is to go 10 days without PMO and on top of that start a new habit to improve are lives and distract our selves from temptations. EX: reading, better foods, exercise, prayer time, etc

My goals are to walk and exercise each day and to read before I sleep,

After the 10 days, I encourage you guys to repeat the cycle, up to 40 or the 90 days in total!

lets do this!

PHANI99220, hassanyasin, Soy and 5 others like this.
  2. I'm in also LonelyStrength. Discipline of to finish my assignments and reading for the end of the month. I don't want to add too many things lest it becomes impossible to do, but I'll add reading my Bible again in the morning (I'll start Mark's Gospel).

3. LonelyStrength

Sound good, great way to start the day too

MikeisMedic_07 likes this.
  4. frogs2345

frogs2345 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I'm as well. I want to try to learn to play my guitar better. I will try to play at least once a day. It has been a long time since I have been 10 days without pmo. But we are in this together.

Soy, LonelyStrength and Kemar935 like this.
  5. Kemar935

Kemar935 Fapstronaut

Let's go! haha. For me it will be 10 days without PMO, youtube, and as habits running 2 days 1 day rest + learning Korean each day for 15 minutes. Looking forward to it!

LonelyStrength likes this.
  6. Kemar935

Kemar935 Fapstronaut

Sounds awesome, I always wanted to learn playing guitar haha

7. I will be following along with interest! I just started another 60 days of no sugar, so I'll throw my hat for that in the ring.

Soy and LonelyStrength like this.
  8. LonelyStrength

Good stuff Guys, I like what I'm seeing, I did my walk this morning! later more exercise and reading time

9. frogs2345

frogs2345 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Well, I already failed that. I'll try again tomorrow. I did play my guitar today though.

10. LonelyStrength

Thats good, its about creating a new routine, and what part did you fail?

11. Kemar935

Kemar935 Fapstronaut

I managed to do all things yesterday! Pretty proud haha. New day, so let's go again!

12. LonelyStrength

I walked and read but did not exercise yesterday, but today will be done:emoji_man_with_gua_pi_mao:

13. frogs2345

frogs2345 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I failed the pmo part initially. I didn't play my guitar today. I wanted to, but never got around to it.

14. sparrow9090

sparrow9090 New Fapstronaut

Nice idea bro. I want to learn computer programming, and have a prayer's time before i sleep

15. Maybe you can update your signature counter? It is showing 174 Days of no PMO currently. Thanks!

16. frogs2345

frogs2345 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Sorry. I just haven't touched the one on the website in almost a year. I use Fortify as a counter and also keep one on my own.

Today I did not pmo. I did play guitar. I learned to play a new favorite song: "139" by King's Kaleidoscope.

17. Kemar935

Kemar935 Fapstronaut

Didn't reply for some time, I have been running, learning korean and without pmo or youtube for 5 consecutive days now, feeling good!

18. LonelyStrength

thats awesome dude , I've been doing only half of my wishes..

19. LonelyStrength and Tao Jones like this.
  20. frogs2345

frogs2345 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

No pno today despite serious temptation. I did play my guitar and that did help with temptation! Day 3!