1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

10 Day habit builder Challenge, April 17-27

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. frogs2345

frogs2345 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 0.
    Didn't get to play my guitar. Gave in to pmo early morning.

Psalm 18 reminds me of the awesome power of God. God alone has power that can shake the earth and bare the seas of their water. Why would we worship anything or anyone else? I feel like a hypocrite saying this. I still run to pmo for comfort when I feel lonely or afraid of the future. Even though God has visibly acted in my life to safe me from my fear, I still do not run to Him. I need to work on this.

Kemar935 likes this.
  2. How are you still accessing P? How can you cut off your source of P completely?

3. PHANI99220

PHANI99220 Fapstronaut

My goals : reading everday , praying for 10 days

Kemar935 and Tao Jones like this.
  4. Kemar935

Kemar935 Fapstronaut

Nice goals! And welcome!

5. Kemar935

Kemar935 Fapstronaut

Hey guys, might I suggest that we start with a new Thread, I like the way how there are a couple of people actively encouraging each other while fighting PMO and building other habits, but recently there haven't been many people responding and I think it's partly because there are already 13 pages of messages haha. Maybe if we start a new thread more people will join us?

6. frogs2345

frogs2345 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I can't cut it off completely. All the filters I have gradually either stopped filtering and just turned to monitoring, or I found ways around it. I mostly use my cellphone, but I charge that in my parents room at night so I can't get to it. Other times I use my laptop. Either way, none of my APs hold me accountable anymore. That brings the total to 3 that no longer read the reports in their email.

Sorry for not replying a few days. I had a couple late nights. Relapsed this morning because I couldn't sleep.

7. If you will agree to install Accountable2You on your devices, I would be honored to serve as your AP. I can assure you that I will not stop holding you accountable as long as there is breath in my body.

It is time to take things up a notch. Break free. We're here to help you do it.

8. Maybe you can start a new thread *and* keep this one going? :)

Kemar935 and frogs2345 like this.
  9. frogs2345

frogs2345 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

@Tao Jones I would be very grateful if you would. I'll have to get covenant eyes off of my computer and phone though.

Day 1.
    Played my guitar and practiced scales a bit. Read my book otherwise. Did not pmo but was tempted a lot.

Kemar935 and LonelyStrength like this.
  10. Just send me a DM when you're ready, and I will give you my contact info. DO NOT use the window between CE being uninstalled and A2U being installed as a chance to act out.

Kemar935 likes this.
  11. Kemar935

Kemar935 Fapstronaut

Yes, I'm discussing it with lonely strength! :)

Tao Jones likes this.
  12. Kemar935

Kemar935 Fapstronaut

Hope your doing well man, I'll keep on praying for you

13. Kemar935

Kemar935 Fapstronaut

Have been without PMO last couple of days. Feel happy but very catious, I'm only fighting for today.

Tao Jones likes this.
  14. frogs2345

frogs2345 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Gave in again this morning. Had sex dreams all night which makes it difficult for me. Let myself be enticed away from reading. Work has also been stressful and I was tempted again after a particularly crummy day today.

15. “You must ask for God's help. Even when you have done so, it may seem to you for a long time that no help, or less help than you need, is being given. Never mind. After each failure, ask forgiveness, pick yourself up, and try again. Very often what God first helps us towards is not the virtue itself but just this power of always trying again.”

― C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

frogs2345 and Kemar935 like this.
  16. Kemar935

Kemar935 Fapstronaut

sorry to hear that, I also relapsed yesterday... but let's keep on going together

17. frogs2345

frogs2345 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 1
    Practiced "tapping" on my guitar. Wasn't quite able to do everything in the video, but that is what practice is for. I think my cables are starting to die. My amp cuts out randomly.

Did not pmo. Was stressed again today but only by family matters and not work.

Tao Jones and Kemar935 like this.
  18. Kemar935

Kemar935 Fapstronaut