100 Days Without P or M - The Ultra Marathon (Started on May 15, 2020)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Jefe Rojo, May 7, 2020.

1. fg4795

fg4795 Fapstronaut

Yeah, a sad truth my friend.
    You are really wise indeed.

2. Jefe Rojo

Jefe Rojo Fapstronaut

3. Flaumann

Flaumann Fapstronaut

Day 54 of this challenge. Day 85 for me personally.. :cool:

Jefe Rojo, LongWayToGo and fg4795 like this.
  4. Day 54 is finally ticked.

I will be flying to my hometown next week. I am excited to meet my mom and dad after couple of years.
    A cousin of mine is in his late teens now. I don't know, no one in my family really talks about these puberty, sex and stuffs. They just feel like it is a taboo.

I just hope I get a chance to talk to him about all this NoFap stuffs and not have him get into this PMO stuffs. Besides that, nothing much to report. There is workload these days and it feels good to learn things.

5. I am not wise @fg4795 , may be NoFap is just helping me act and speak less dumber than before :D. I don't know.

fg4795 likes this.
  6. dineshwetwo

dineshwetwo Fapstronaut

Day 33

Last edited: Jul 8, 2020
  7. Rohit kumar chowdary

Rohit kumar chowdary Fapstronaut

8. Jefe Rojo

Jefe Rojo Fapstronaut

DAY 55

9. dineshwetwo

dineshwetwo Fapstronaut

10. Nikhil001o

Nikhil001o Fapstronaut

11. Day 55:

Had a productive work day. Nothing else apart from work really happened today. No urges of any sort whatsoever.

Days like this, really feels good. More such days and I will get better as an employee (from learning's perspective).

Keep fighting guys!

ReclaimingMyDestiny and fg4795 like this.
  12. PerseveranceToday

PerseveranceToday Fapstronaut

I remember this challenge! All of you who are still going are inspiring to me.

13. Thanks for checking on us @PerseveranceToday . Hope you are doing well. We would be really happy to have you in the next edition of the challenge.

Keep fighting!

14. fg4795

fg4795 Fapstronaut

Hey man so glad to hear from you, and proud that you kept on fighting ;).
    Hope the tree will grow really soon ;)

15. PerseveranceToday

PerseveranceToday Fapstronaut

Oh! And in keeping with the marathon metaphor, as a runner perhaps I can still help you guys out a little. The part of a race where most athletes lose focus and start to perform worse is the third quarter. Especially in longer races, that's when most people start thinking they can take it easy, or that it's too hard and they can't finish, or simply stop thinking about the race atall. You're in the third quarter of your race now, so don't let it happen to you! And good luck!

16. Nikhil001o

Nikhil001o Fapstronaut

17. dineshwetwo

dineshwetwo Fapstronaut

Day 35...........

LongWayToGo likes this.
  18. Jefe Rojo

Jefe Rojo Fapstronaut

DAY 56

Well done to all of you who are still in the race. We are down to 9 participants!

fg4795 and LongWayToGo like this.
  19. Wow! 9 down from a total participant list of something like what, 31? 32? Congratulations on your determination and strength so far runners. Keep going!!

fg4795, LongWayToGo and Jefe Rojo like this.
  20. InfinitelyLongSphagetti

InfinitelyLongSphagetti Fapstronaut

Haven't logged in for a while. We're almost a week past 50 days. For a while now, I haven't really been doing anything and was wasting time with videos and things. Now I'm gonna try and actually do something for once :D