1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. sorry for being inconsistent about my daily reporting. Today its 13/14. Tomorrow is the big day, wish me luck bros

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. keep going bro... relapse aint death. and a long journey starts with a single step. you can do it. u will

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Ahmed Arnaout

Ahmed Arnaout New Fapstronaut

4. Thank you @Arun Kumar for the encouragement. That helps more than you know. Also, great job for almost completing this streak! That's an encouragment in itself.

Arun Kumar likes this.
  5. You will complete 14 days in March 11 itself. Good luck mate

Relinquished and Deleted Account like this.
  6. realworld

realworld Fapstronaut

7. Bizzle

Bizzle Fapstronaut

Day 8 of 14. More than half way there :) Had a sex dream last night and I thought that ruined it for me, but apparently it did not. I'm not sure if that counts as O anyway since I would have had no control over it.

Deleted Account and Relinquished like this.
  8. TheFlash123

TheFlash123 Fapstronaut

Day 4/14

I have been away for 3 days. I was on a trip to a relatives house. So, I didn't have any urges as I was roaming around the city almost whole day.

These were the best days of my life.

I was also exhausted due to walking. I'm feeling more fresh and energetic.

9. tiredofbeingtired

tiredofbeingtired Fapstronaut

10. HPE

HPE Fapstronaut

11. Chox

Chox Fapstronaut

12. Isef1986

Isef1986 Fapstronaut

13. bantu1

bantu1 Fapstronaut

day 9 complete:had some minor urges but nothing big.

14. curiositykilledthewho?

curiositykilledthewho? Fapstronaut

Day 0. Seems like I've been too busy lately to remember to care about myself. I signed in after a long relapse and came on today to see my 40 days that needed to be reset. It hurts somewhat, but it's also very motivating to see where I could be since the last time I'd been on. It really seemed like yesterday. Anyway, here goes nothing.

Relinquished likes this.
  15. knekoo

knekoo Fapstronaut

16. 2.26.2018 - 0/14

Just finished the 7 day challenge, immediately on to the next in order to motivate myself to continue. Let's go!

Relinquished likes this.
  17. Relinquished

Relinquished Fapstronaut

day 10. FUCK. for the first time in 10 days i questioned why i'm doing this. and this leads to lack of motivation, eventually i will relapse. it became really hard on day 10, not the urge to M but the feeling that nofap leads to nowhere. BUT FUCK NO. the way of mind is tricky, i will not fall in to this shit again. going full speed.

jk85 likes this.