1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

16M, new to the community.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Abdula Ahmed, Dec 30, 2022.

1. Abdula Ahmed

Abdula Ahmed Fapstronaut

Hi guys!
    First of all, abdula isn't my real name...
    I was born in a city in Spain, since then, I've never left that city (but hopefully will soon, I will be moving because my father works out). I'm gonna skip years of my history and jump straight to when I first fapped.
    I think I was 11yo, I remember next day in school telling all my friends that I fapped and I thought I was the king of the world by doing something grown people do.
    At first I wasn't addicted to masturbation because I was too young, but while I grew older I began to become addicted. I had self control over myself (not more than one time a day, although some days I did fap twice a day), but I was still addicted.
    I've always been ""gifted"", so fapping didn't affect my grades, but I just started something called Bachillerato, wich is incredibly important if I want to have a future. Since I started Bachillerato (from now on I'll call it Bach), I've become a lot more self-conscious and realized, even though I had very good grades (8,7 over 10 this first three months), it wasn't enough of I want to study mathematics in the university. For a little context, I love maths with my soul, without them I don't know what will I do when I'm older. I like them so much that I went to the maths olimpiad and I was #1 in my province, at least third in my "comunidad autonoma" (a group of provinces) and at least #24 nationally.
    Anyways, I became so addicted to masturbation that many times in home I fapped instead of studying and I think I wasn't #1 nationally because masturbation stole a lot of time to me.
    Since December 22nd this year, I decided to stop for good and since then I haven't fapped (I've had a few failed attempts before this one). I saw on YouTube a great method to nofap and it really helps.
    Since nofap, I've started to get better use of my time and now I feel incredibly happy, but also sad since I can't change the past and focus more on the olimpiad or Bach.
    Anyways, let's see how my future goes with this challenge, my purpose is to live 2023 without fapping once.
    I have to learn how to use this page so I'll get straight to it haha.

Robbiebob and wenguin1 like this.
  2. wenguin1

wenguin1 Fapstronaut

Good luck, my friend!

May God be with you.

Robbiebob and Abdula Ahmed like this.
  3. Robbiebob

Robbiebob Fapstronaut

Praying that this year is your year my friend.... All the best.