1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[30-CHALLENGE] THE THIRTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 2, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. SquidCook

SquidCook Fapstronaut

2. Day 6 completed,

yesterday was too hard for me, at the end of the day I just disconnected from internet

3. UpyetDown

UpyetDown Fapstronaut

I feel ya, 10 I was getting weak. I'm on 12. I gotta be more cautious. Stuff is triggering me.

4. UpyetDown

UpyetDown Fapstronaut

Glad you did that, can be hard to do.

5. Hellomynameisrob

Hellomynameisrob Fapstronaut

Day 4: I’m feeling good, I resisted a lot of temptation yesterday, I didn’t masturbate or try to have sex with my ex like I usually do when I have bad urges. I’m really proud of avoiding my urges toward my ex because it never makes me feel good to have sex with her, I always feel like shit afterward. I just started to sit there and breathe. I closed my eyes and breathed deeply till I felt like I was in control of myself. Sometimes when I get certain urges its like the most animalistic part of my brain that isn’t me takes over and I just have to watch as my body controls me, I hate it. But, im really proud of yesterday. I also had a few slip-ups with redownloading instagram, but I corrected them and avoided PMO.

Shockley, SquidCook, Ūruz and 2 others like this.
  6. UpyetDown

UpyetDown Fapstronaut

Day 13/30 completed. Kind of borderline things been playing around with. Trying not to pick movies that have erotic materisl.
    Our society does not understand or respect those who suffer with sexual addictions. Far too much is allowed on ads, TV and movies.

7. Johnnylong33

Johnnylong33 Fapstronaut

8. Marcothebest_1995

Marcothebest_1995 Fapstronaut

9. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

10. Johnnylong33

Johnnylong33 Fapstronaut

11. Johnnylong33

Johnnylong33 Fapstronaut

I have failed a bit recently, however I have managed to reduce my PM drastically in last month. I am also getting a better understanding of my triggers. In the past month I have done 2 stints at over 10 days each - So im taking it as a positive. Onwards and Upwards, Lets do this 30 day challenge!

12. Hellomynameisrob

Day 5: Yesterday was full of temptation, but I’m making it through. I’m proud of that.

13. Lemon aid

Lemon aid Fapstronaut

Day 0. Let's do this. Surely I can???!!!!! If I can't then blimey.... that's messed up.

14. Hellomynameisrob

Yeah man, if you can’t do first, or second, or fiftieth try. Don’t beat yourself up, it took me about a thousand just to get to where I’m at today. A lot of hurt and sadness and disappointment in between each of those tries. Even then, there are a lot of people who have been off it for a lot longer than myself. You just gotta make it a practice and keep learning along the way. That’s all that you need to make progress.

Ūruz, Lemon aid and SquidCook like this.
  15. SquidCook

SquidCook Fapstronaut

16. Shockley

Shockley Fapstronaut

17. Day 8 completed,

yesterday was so hard that I almost went to open incognito tab, then immediately I switched off both mobile and tablet.

Ūruz and SquidCook like this.
  18. Marcothebest_1995

Marcothebest_1995 Fapstronaut