[30-CHALLENGE] THE THIRTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 2, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

2. SquidCook

SquidCook Fapstronaut

3. NICEDUDE

NICEDUDE Fapstronaut

Day 15-16/30
    Presently on day 17!
    Forbear, persevere but never give up!
    I have observed few profound changes after retaining my semen for 16 days:
    My skin looks healthier and women can infer from my demeanor that I am conserving my vital energy. This is a fact!
    I can concentrate on work for long hours despite distractions.
    Benefits of semen retention are cumulative. While relapse is inevitable, the goal is to reduce the frequency gradually.
    Semen retention improves presentation skills. I am not afraid of addressing public gathering anymore.
    I wish to retain my seed for my goal is to achieve my full potential. I have got nothing to lose but everything to gain at this stage of life. I am a much improved corporate attorney than i was in 2016 when i joined this forum. Covid was a set back last year and the road to recovery has had been long and arduous. However I have generated additional business since then. Semen retention is a magic potion which can transform your life completely!!

Last edited: Dec 26, 2022
  4. Hellomynameisrob

Hellomynameisrob Fapstronaut

Day 0: let me get some words of motivation boys I really feel like I’m falling off the tracks

SquidCook and Ūruz like this.
  5. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

6. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

A few months ago I could not even last 2 days and now I am managing to go for more than a week on average! You only fail if you give up, but as long as you get back up and try again you can never fail; that's how you build muscles at the gym, by lifting until you can't, then going for more next time! Willpower is like a muscle that you train. You will do it man, just stick to it!

7. Shockley

Shockley Fapstronaut

8. SquidCook

SquidCook Fapstronaut

9. Hellomynameisrob

Day 1: I made it. Started meditating again, reducing anxiety this way is extremely helpful in preventing masturbation. I’ve been doin it even when I haven’t wanted to because I’ve been bored

10. Hellomynameisrob

Thanks for this bro, you’ve been here for me, liking my posts and stuff on this journey and it’s been really helpful to have your support.

Ūruz likes this.
  11. Johnnylong33

Johnnylong33 Fapstronaut

Day 5. After alot of fuck ups recently.

12. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

13. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

Sure thing man, community support is what's this forum is about!
    It's always easier to succeed with others—"Apes together strong"!

NICEDUDE likes this.
  14. SquidCook

SquidCook Fapstronaut

15. Hellomynameisrob

Day 2: I feel good, I work with this girl that I’ve been obsessed with all semester. I’m going to ask her for her Snapchat, hopefully she’ll say yes. If not, or if she’s not interested I’ll move on. But, she is genuinely one of the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen, I have to try. Wish me luck

SquidCook, Ūruz and NICEDUDE like this.
  16. IG1996

IG1996 Fapstronaut

Day 8/30, had a pretty close call tonight - just a stupid bloody random baseless urge that almost resulted in me throwing all my effort so far away. Christ this is difficult.

SquidCook, Shockley, Ūruz and 2 others like this.
  17. Hellomynameisrob

It’s hard as shit man, but for real I believe in you. When I’m struggling I come on here just to vent. Do it man, everything will be alright. Proud of you bro

SquidCook, Shockley and Ūruz like this.