[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

?

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Alax

Alax Fapstronaut

Day 0. One day I talked about P, the next moved to looking at P, then used P, two days in a row after that.

It's drained me of motivation, this quit was shorter than the last although the relapse isn't as excessive.

I need a way to get past 3 weeks this time. I'm going to write a schedule, it will instill a routine and help me identify the days when I am most at risk.

I'm not giving up.

Urðr, Jeremy_Jr., Arc12 and 4 others like this.
  2. Robot Stark

Robot Stark Fapstronaut

54 days
    Life seems to be easy again. But I feel I'm once again particularly interested in sexy women and sexy photos. I have to work hard to remove my sight. I told my wife all these feelings and she was very supportive of me. I love her, she is very beautiful. In my eyes, she became more and more sexy.
    I know the danger is on my side. I give everything to God.
    Bless you all

3. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Today is day 1 24 have an unknown number congratulations on everyone second end so awesome yesterday was a little bit tempting I started to look at things from female LED relations and immediately had to get out of reading about it cuz I just want to be triggered it's kind of what got me here in the first place was a tease and denial fantasy that went way too far so it's definitely something I'm over but I didn't look at it. They were only books that was no videos from I don't do that anymore I'm beyond that. Is anyone's interested in joining the other challenge we have here the last man standing forever here's a link
    https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?posts/1579326/

4. Jyas

Jyas Fapstronaut

Day 0/365.

Urðr, Jeremy_Jr., Hank0308 and 4 others like this.
  5. komodoro

komodoro Fapstronaut

Day 0 again.

Urðr, Jeremy_Jr., Hank0308 and 3 others like this.
  6. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

7. ddnsv2

ddnsv2 Fapstronaut

day 1/365

Urðr, Jeremy_Jr., Jyas and 6 others like this.
  8. RBYG_flag

RBYG_flag Fapstronaut NoFap Defender

Dont worry bro, I had at least 1000 relapses in my life! What matters is not giving up.

9. Igaleksus

Igaleksus Fapstronaut

10. Hank0308

Hank0308 Fapstronaut

Almost 120 the freedom on some days I feel is worth it!

11. Silent Sinner

Silent Sinner Fapstronaut

Day 12:
    In my PMO life, 9 days is the streak of no PMO I made, long before and I can't reach it again. But know I am on my day 12 and I wish I would reach more than 365 days and I hope everyone would do so.

Caleb 2020, Urðr, Jeremy_Jr. and 7 others like this.
  12. Wolves of Wisdom

Wolves of Wisdom Fapstronaut NoFap Defender

7/365
    Yeah Bubba

Urðr, Jeremy_Jr., Hank0308 and 4 others like this.
  13. Arc12

Arc12 Fapstronaut

12 days over ... Seems like the nofap journey is showing it's fruits ... :D

Caleb 2020, Urðr, Jeremy_Jr. and 7 others like this.
  14. Day 18- It was an epic struggle last night after two days with no urges. The urges came roaring back with vigor and zeal for the simple fact I was a little frustrated and tired with learning JavaScript. For all the programming languages I have encountered, JavaScript has got to be the most challenging. Anyway, I can't give up now on learning it if my goal is to become a front end web developer in the not so distant future with ultimate objective of becoming a full stack developer. If I give up now, it will add to the huge list of things I have tried and given up on which will only add fuel to the currently dying fire of PMO inside me.

Benefit 13: I will save a lot of time if I walk away from PMO.

Caleb 2020, Urðr, Jeremy_Jr. and 8 others like this.
  15. Caleb 2020, Urðr, Jeremy_Jr. and 6 others like this.
  16. Alax

Alax Fapstronaut

17. Roader to Freedom

Roader to Freedom Fapstronaut