1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[45 DAYS CHALLENGE] - 45 days NO PMO Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Strongman7, Mar 22, 2019.

Do you want to participate?

This poll will close on Mar 22, 2029 at 8:10 PM.
  1. Yes

83 vote(s)
    95.4%
  2. No, probably later

4 vote(s)
    4.6%
  1. OheyApple

OheyApple Fapstronaut

Day 40! No pmo. 5 more days boys.

2. OheyApple

OheyApple Fapstronaut

Day 41 done. No pmo.

3. OheyApple

OheyApple Fapstronaut

Day 42/45. Hope everyone is well.

4. Hello folks! I'm here to reset myself and grow as a human. No need for chains and limitations in my mind.

This is my day 1. My goal is to get to day 40. See you there, thanks for all the support already received :p

Have a great and wonderful day!

OheyApple likes this.
  5. OheyApple

OheyApple Fapstronaut

Day 43/45. No pmo.:cool:

Change-Org likes this.
  6. Wonderful bro! You already got it!

I'm here on my 2nd day. It's still a long way in front of me, but I'm very motivated with this.

OheyApple likes this.
  7. OheyApple

OheyApple Fapstronaut

Thanks man! Much appreciated. You will get there with time and discipline. I honestly never thought I'd get this far but deep down I knew that I could do it. Sacrifices were made throughout the process which have paid off. Take each day as it comes and conquer every day! Wish you the best on your journey. If you need help or need someone to talk to please do reach out. All the best.

Nurbolat.kz likes this.
  8. OheyApple

OheyApple Fapstronaut

9. OheyApple

OheyApple Fapstronaut

Day 45/45. Challenge completed!! Onto the next 60 day challenge. I highly recommend you all to start with the 7, 10,14, 21, 30 challenges first it makes the process more enjoyable and realistically attainable. Have your short and long term goals ready and you will succeed. It hasn't been easy but its definitely been worth it.

Good luck all.

Nurbolat.kz and Change-Org like this.
  10. This was to be my day 5, I have had a relapse yesterday, weekends are very hard for me. I will took @OheyApple advise and start with the smaller challenges. Bye bye!

OheyApple likes this.