[7-CHALLENGE] THE SEVEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 28, 2017.

?

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. NICEDUDE

NICEDUDE Fapstronaut

2/7
    Presently on day 11

2. Marmota marmota

Marmota marmota Fapstronaut

3. Solid Snake 582

Solid Snake 582 Fapstronaut

sadly I have failed, but to look at the positives, the 4 days I just did have been my best since joining this challenge. I just need to try harder this time.

4. Joinlol

Joinlol Fapstronaut

Day 4 - This day is really difficult. I felt like I was about to fail but I remembered my goals to beat this addition.

5. JhinWithHisLastShot

JhinWithHisLastShot New Fapstronaut

I was going good on the weekend. Whenever I had a tendency to PMO I just did something else. But yesterday I lost my streak. I work from home. I tried to not do it a lot but I was not able to focus on my work and wasted a lot of time trying to get rid of the thoughts. I came here read a lot of posts. I held on for about 4 hours but then I relapsed. I don't know how to deal with this. Can someone please help?
    Thank You

6. JustHere

JustHere Fapstronaut

Day 1/7
    1 day up!

7. Dheeraj619

Dheeraj619 Fapstronaut NoFap Defender

Day 1 Done, Day 2.

8. 4 days left to go!

What I expected to happen, did happen. Last night, I was edging half awake. I won't count it as a relapse because it was like this all the time when I tried to stop. I reckon it's one of the manifestation of the chaser effect. Thankfully, I got to my senses and emptied my bladder. It was such a close call. Anywho, today was just an exhausting day. I had to watch all my friends at school to behave and I did it for hours. I'm happy that I did my job well. I'm happy that when I got home, I was feeling tired knowing I experienced it due to my hard work. Well, I guess that's about it for today.

To close, today was a great day. 9/10. I really don't like my energy being easily depleted, but it's fine. My body needs to get used to the workload after wasting energy for PMO. I really need to watch out for false signals by brain. I need to empty my bladder frequently because it's one of my "silly" triggers. Well, I'll see you guys tomorrow!

9. Marmota marmota

10. Joinlol

Joinlol Fapstronaut

Day 5 - still there is some of bad thoughts on my mind but I didn't give up yet

Solid Snake 582 likes this.
  11. Solid Snake 582

12. Dheeraj619

Dheeraj619 Fapstronaut NoFap Defender

Day 1, Starting again.

Solid Snake 582 likes this.
  13. Joinlol

Joinlol Fapstronaut

Day 0 - I'm sorry guys I failed this time.. which is positive because I learn something new

I knew the thought or urge but I was very slow to deal with it, I didn't take shower to remove thought or take a walk and eventually it control of me

Next time, I will know if this is an is urge or not..

Tip of the day
    Do not stay at the computer all the time. Try to read books, exercise, and spend time with family and friends. Taking breaks from technology can help to reduce stress and anxiety and improve your overall well-being.

14. Marmota marmota

7/7 - Thank you for a great week. I realize how writing things down every day supports you and keeps you on track.So I will start my journal tomorrow. The week had ups and downs but together we can manage the challenge. Stay strong!

JustHere and Solid Snake 582 like this.
  15. Solid Snake 582

day 2 finished, to be honest this has been a very though day, I'm glad I made it through

16. Solid Snake 582

day 3 is done. It was tough, but thankfully not as hard as yesterday

17. Needtostop456

Needtostop456 Fapstronaut

Day 0 + Day 1 completing. On a 4-day streak overall. A bit ill but otherwise feeling good.

18. NICEDUDE

NICEDUDE Fapstronaut

Day 3-6/7
    Presently on day 15!

19. JustHere

JustHere Fapstronaut

Day 2/7
    2 Done wew!

Jason Bourne 2007 likes this.
  20. Needtostop456

Needtostop456 Fapstronaut

Day 2. One small potential trigger but didn't lead anywhere in the end. On we go!

NICEDUDE likes this.