1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

7 day Fast?

Discussion in 'Nutrition and Supplements' started by Deleted Account, Apr 10, 2023.

1. I started fasting today…just water and mineral water. Nothing else.

Weighed in at 245lbs.

We’ll see if I can do 7 days. I’ve done it before, so I’ll try to do it again.

Ūruz likes this.
  2. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

Nice!
    Just finished two day water fast myself, inspiring to see somebody attempting one whole week!
    It gets easier the longer you go, so just push on, once you go into the keto mode the hunger suppression effect of ketones should set in.
    You can do it man!

Bradziggler1990 likes this.
  3. Thanks Uruz! Yea, for my body, I feel myself getting into Ketosis around day 2-3 usually. However, yesterday I was doing yard work, and working out and feel that I burned so many calories, I already feel that I’ve entered Ketosis this morning. It’s good.

If I feel good in day 7, I’ll keep on going.

Ūruz likes this.
  4. Beginning of Day 2.
    Weighed in at 239lbs.

Feeling good!

Ūruz likes this.
  5. Beginning of Day 3
    Weighed in at 236.8 lbs

Feeling good. Very tired last night, but goood this morning :)

Ūruz and Adnilgo like this.
  6. Beginning of Day 4
    Weighed in at 233.4 lbs

Feeling really good. Mornings are the best, I have way more energy and my body feels “right”. Meaning, I can actually see less bloating and a tighter frame around my waist. I won’t post any photos, but imagining liking in the mirror 4 days since you’re fast and seeing a smaller gut. Love handles aren’t reduced that much (that’s probably long term visceral fat to work on), but the front stomach area does have a slight reduction. It’s pretty awesome to witness!

Down for 245lbs to 233.4lbs in 4 days of just water.

I know when I start eating, there will automatically be a 30% regaining of that weight because of water, but still. If I can come out of it well, and eat more of a ketogenic and carnivore diet, I’ll retain most of the weight lose and actually still be trending down.

Ūruz likes this.
  7. Ended my fast a bit early, at 4 full days. Started Sunday night and ended Thursday night. I haven’t weighed myself, but I’m guessing I was around 233lbs at the end.

I’m planning to do OMAD and then weight myself daily to see how much weight I regain after the water fast.

Idk, maybe I’ll do another 2-3 day fast on Monday-Wednesday. It wasn’t too hard.

Ūruz likes this.
  8. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

Congrats on 4 days man, that is still a solid number to be proud of—good job!

9. Prochon

Prochon Fapstronaut

Do you lose muscles when fasting?

10. Not really, because I was working out. Push ups, pull ups, some cardio. I definitely didn’t do it at full energy as I usually do, but it using your muscles definitely slows down the atrophy.