1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A trap to watch out for

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. Yesterday I was bored, so I thought let's watch one punch man with my brother. Sadly it wasn't available on Netflix so we watched it through a free streaming site(stealing)=sin. I knew it was wrong, but we went ahead.

The next day I was super tempted, very close to giving in despite doing practices that keeps me on track. And I was very depressed, with no sense of meaning.

And what did I expect? I damaged my relationship with God, that's going to have consequences. So I asked for forgiveness and prayed a lot, but that was not enough to get rid of the intense temptations. I knew I had the ability to make this right so I ordered the one punch man dvd. Paying for what I had stolen. And that's when the temptation ceased, and I started feeling better again. It was expensive but worth it.

You cant afford to have a damaged relationship with God, you will fall very quickly if you do. Do whatever the spirit puts on your heart, make things right. Make sure your conscience is clean. When you slip you will just keep slipping if you don't get right with God, kind of like Saul.

2. Thanks for sharing this.
    I wonder where I did wrong on this area.