Absolutely Annihilating April

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Plan ㋛, Mar 29, 2024.

1. oi5lnei8

oi5lnei8 Fapstronaut

I'm impressed that we're already 36% done.

Can't believe it's day 12.

Congratulations everyone!

x2

Sam78, Revanthegrey, Plan ㋛ and 2 others like this.
  2. Ghost️

Ghost️ Fapstronaut

3. Goodstreak

Goodstreak Fapstronaut

Day 13/30:emoji_fire:

I think you saw my answer before it got deleted, didn't you @ghost? Luckily I'm still here, not doing that again, thats for sure:emoji_sweat_smile:

Please, continue and stay here with us for the rest of the month? It's still over two weeks left
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 13, 2024
  4. Plan ㋛

Plan ㋛ Fapstronaut

:emoji_relaxed:
    You got this @Ghost️
    I feel like I’ve missed out on something. :p

Day 13

IMG_4112.gif

Last edited: Apr 13, 2024
  5. Goodstreak

Goodstreak Fapstronaut

:emoji_clap::emoji_clap::emoji_clap: My man right there:emoji_point_up_2::emoji_point_up_2:

6. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut

Time for a rematch,16 days to go yet.

Lou Bloom, Sam78, Plan ㋛ and 2 others like this.
  7. Goodstreak

Goodstreak Fapstronaut

8. Plan ㋛

Plan ㋛ Fapstronaut

Round 2, let’s get it!
    Whoah :emoji_eyes: that was epic! The graphics are amazing, I’m definitely going to watch that show, thnx!

Day 14

Last edited: Apr 15, 2024
  9. Sam78

Sam78 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

@Ghost️ @Revanthegrey Well done for knocking out almost two weeks! The real strength and progress is in getting up when you slip and that's what you're doing! We just gotta aim for a one-slip April (That's still annihilating in my book)

How was everyone's weekend? Did you all do anything fun? I volunteered for a while (washed dishes about a couple hundred :) ) @Plan ㋛ Are you having a nice time in Spain?

Lou Bloom, Ghost️, Plan ㋛ and 2 others like this.
  10. uman37

uman37 Fapstronaut

You're doing great guys! Great thread that I just found now! I've got some challenging days ahead in April and May (a lot of time alone at home) so I will check in here once in a while. What are your go to things to do in a weekend when you know you will spend a lot of time alone?

11. Goodstreak

Goodstreak Fapstronaut

Day 15/30:emoji_fire:
    My weekend was l.o.v.e.l.y., couldn't ask for a better! Great mood, family time, visited my neighbor country with gf. All goood!

Please, join the challenge and check in, it's still over two weeks left!
    I use to spend time in the gym, running outside or hike in mountains. Or you can plan and start a new project? (I'm gonna take a hot shower before reading some of my books, before I sell all of them - which is really time consuming). It's all up to you bud.

12. Plan ㋛

Plan ㋛ Fapstronaut

Day 15/30

We’re halfway through the month guys!

IMG_3176.gif

It’s only been 2 weeks but boy has it been quite the journey for all of us I feel in different ways.
    I’m having a really good time in Spain thank you the weather’s amazing, I fly back to UK on 26th of April.

Good to see you @uman37
    Plan your day out with things to do (I like to walk in the park or read in the library) then at home also make sure you’ve got stuff to do (cooking, ironing etc), just fill your day out with things you like & then finally when you’re resting in the evening for example, be aware that that’s gonna be a hard moment, a test.. sometimes we can distract ourselves all we want but sooner or later it comes down to being able to sit by yourself in a room with the temptation & still deciding not to PMO.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2024
  13. Sam78

Sam78 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I find that volunteering helps me, cause it makes me feel connected, capable, and gives me a sense of purpose and validity. If the weather is good, heading outside could be good to (I'm not sure where you live but I understand that there will be a lot Earth Day events happening which could be a way to learn something interesting and meet nice people... hope this helps

@Odelshorn Glad to hear that you had a nice weekend!!

@Plan ㋛ I'm happy that you're having a nice time. Hope you get lots of R&R and nice weather, I imagine Spain is pretty beautiful this time of year...

Halfway through everyone, looking forward to feeling less tired and stressed and more peaceful by the end of the month.

14. Goodstreak

Goodstreak Fapstronaut

15. Lou Bloom

Lou Bloom Fapstronaut

Permission to come aboard this incredible ship of strength, camaraderie and resilience?
    It's my day 0. I vow to overcome this struggle. Stay strong, mates.

Ghost️, Plan ㋛, Sam78 and 2 others like this.
  16. Plan ㋛

Plan ㋛ Fapstronaut

It’s really great to see you @Lou Bloom jump aboard with us as we sail the seven sees :p

Day 16/30

We’ve officially entered the 2nd half of April Crew, we’ve all come a long way & done really well during the 1st half… let’s continue & make the 2nd half as good as we can, in preparation for May!

17. Lou Bloom

Lou Bloom Fapstronaut

Aye aye, captain. :D Thrilled for the voyage.

Sam78, Plan ㋛, Revanthegrey and 2 others like this.
  18. determinedtosucceed

determinedtosucceed Fapstronaut

I already started before the beginning of April, I would like to join to make it till the end of April is that possible?

Plan ㋛, Sam78, Revanthegrey and 3 others like this.
  19. Plan ㋛

Plan ㋛ Fapstronaut

Ahoy there! @determinedtosucceed Very good work with being PMO free all of April so far.. let’s continue to seal the deal.

(Of course you may join :))

I wish you all the best with achieving your goals, you will.

Ghost️, Sam78, Revanthegrey and 2 others like this.
  20. oi5lnei8

oi5lnei8 Fapstronaut

I have to reset my counter, for a silly reason.
    It was great to be with you guys. We'll defeat this shit.

Ghost️, Plan ㋛, Sam78 and 3 others like this.