1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Age 40, never had gf/relationship - advice?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by enoughnow, Oct 24, 2015.

1. I find it easier to chat up foreign women. Less awkward for some reason.

ShotDunyun and zero01 like this.
  2. zero01

zero01 Guest

And how that came to happen?

3. ShotDunyun

ShotDunyun Fapstronaut

I used to be afraid of my performance and size(all thanks to P). All my girlfriends tried to get me in bed, but I was afraid as hell. So one say one of them succeded on it. The FIRST time was good actually, and then I got better at it. I sure have DE, but that has helped me with my sex life. I hope that answered your question

zero01 likes this.
  4. I am a 23 year old virgin. I could easily imagine adding several more years to this if I didnt realize how important it is to go after what I want. I am giving myself badass points every day for working out, meditating, flirting with girls and so on. It works for me. Write down your fears/challenges from small to great and give yourself points for every task completed. Let me know if this makes you awesome.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. nomo

nomo Fapstronaut

Hello,
    You are so self-aware that you have answered most of your questions. You know what women like "(confidence, non-neediness, purpose and direction)" Now you need to improve your skills in the areas that women like. My suggestion would be to read as many books/articles on how to build self-confidence. If you have confidence you would eliminate the other things on your list. Confidence is the key to everything. Confidence is not something that happens overnight, try to improve the things that you have the least confidence in, for example approaching a women and engaging in small-talk. Put your self in situations where there are women to approach and "Just Do It." It will feel very uncomfortable at first, so "fake it until you make it." The more you practice anything, the better you will get at it.
    Stay in touch and let us know how you are doing.