1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

all this shooting, killing, and hatred all around us... #BlackLivesMatter

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Lazarus Shuttlesworth, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Themadfapper

Themadfapper Fapstronaut

This is a complaint about the news sometimes, but I didn't notice in this case. I googled it and found pictures of the shooter and his name, and that the shooter said he wanted to kill white people particularly police officers.

Considering what the man allegedly said this incident could have been much worse!

Anyone else think it's ironic that they killed him with a bomb using the bomb disposal robot?

2. Well you know what they say about America...it's no country for old men.

3. TacoKing

TacoKing Fapstronaut

This has nothing to with "white supremacy".

4. KingRecover17

KingRecover17 Fapstronaut

Yes it does, these recent shooting has everything to do with White Supremacy.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
    slingshot likes this.
  5. IGY

IGY Guest

Does that mean the Dallas shootings have everything to do with "Black Supremacy"? He was racist towards white people.

6. KingRecover17

There's no such thing as Black Supremacy because black people don't practice superior over other races and we dont systematically target other races on a global scale and keep other races from gaining wealth and resources. We only live in one system and that's called Racism White Supremacy which is controlled by the White Supremacist, White Supremacy is the cause of all of this because the White Supremacist continue to practice injustice towards black people. Also him killing the police was a reaction to what these race soldiers pretending to cops has been doing to black people fars them killing unarmed black men and just them getting away with murdering black people in general and no it wasn't right that he did that, but at the same time it also wasn't right for these race soldiers to execute Sterling and Castile in cold blood.

HippyMinstrel likes this.
  7. hej då

hej då Fapstronaut

https://www.youtube.com/user/ColinFlaherty712

8. TacoKing

TacoKing Fapstronaut

The cops that killed Sterling and Castilele were afraid. They didn't want to kill black people (I'm not saying it's justified, it was still wrong of them). The Dallas shooter, on the other hand, was aiming for white cops. He said he wanted to kill white people.

You tell me which one is the supremacist.

9. KingRecover17

Those so called cops that killed Sterling and Castile were race soldiers, which are white supremacists pretending to be cops. So those are the real white supremacist, shooting a person five times when there down on there back is a straight execution and why would the cops be afraid of Sterling when didn't even have a gun? Again with Dallas shooter he got fed up with all of these police killings of innocent black people and no I don't condone what he did but I feel for him.

10. KingRecover17

It's sounds like the whole point of that youtube channel is only looking at the senseless crime done by black people (in which we go to jail for these crimes) and trying to deflect what these white supremacist has been doing for black people for centuries and are still doing today with all of these killings.

11. KingRecover17

Yes these so called cops who kill innocent blacks are race soldiers they are specifically targeting black people and other people of color. Also white supremacy doesn't oppress white people because it's designed by and for them and yes these race soldiers who kill innocent blacks do it to maintain white supremacy. Also white people fear people of color because we have the genetic potential to wipe them off the planet.

12. himmelstoss

himmelstoss Fapstronaut

Oh now the left is pro gun

13. KingRecover17

Not all cops are race soldiers and not all cops are bad. But again a race soldier is a white supremacist, who is pretending to be a cop. Also yes people of color do have the genetic potential to wipe white people off the planet like I said people of color are dominate in terms of skin coloration and white people are genetically recessive in terms of skin coloration. So thats why supremacist fear black people. Also like I said when a white person has a baby with a person of color. The baby always comes out with color. A perfect example of is Obama, his mom is white and his dad is black. So if people of color and white people keeps mating then sooner or later there won't be anymore white people. That's why they are saying in the 20 years majority of the people in america will have color. So because of this fear, the white supremacist are working 24/7 to prevent this.

14. KingRecover17

Okay so you agree that when a white person has a baby with a black person, that the baby will come out with color.

15. Themadfapper

Themadfapper Fapstronaut

Weird post, maybe I don't understand you?
    There are people who literally call themselves "black supremacists" there are tons of racist blacks in the USA, and they practice discrimination, racism, and nepotism. In Africa there are racial wars, you must have heard of some of them? And to be honest I've found that African Americans are far more bigoted than Africans.

Perhaps you mean blacks have not been in a global power place so they have been incapable of implementing these practices? Not all white people are in power, and we don't all look out for each other. I can assure you I have suffered bigotry from other whites. For example, Italians might practice a form of nepotism or racism looking out for other Italians. Most of the genocides that I can think of have been white on white like the black on black genocides in Africa.

Are there racist cops? Absolutely, America is full of shitheads of varying degrees of bigotry. But I think the bigger issue to me, at least, is that what you saw in those videos of those cops doing is becoming standard practice for the police. I don't know if you're so caught up in racial issues that you haven't noticed that, but the cops are treating almost everyone this way. They are no longer acting like public servants and the police are looking out for each other protecting murderer cops.

There are a lot of extreme racist bigoted evil white people, and there are a lot of black people who are just as bad in the USA. I don't know the answer to it, unfortunately, people are inherently evil, IMO, and this society is feeding that part of humanity and making it worse. What I can tell you for certain is that black people are not all angels they are flawed too. Fine if you want to take sides and looks out for blacks that way be what's best for you, I don't know? However, I don't think it's healthy to see your side as inherently good and right. That seems to be the province of bigotry and leads to some pretty evil nastiness.

The economic disparity in the USA is sickening, and blacks definitely are getting the short end of the stick there, however, I don't think it may all be due to racism. Plenty of poor whites and other races. Nepotism effects us all, and capitalism [ or whatever it is we have in the USA] seems to favor those who already have money. It also favors greed, lying, deceit, and ruthlessness. Part of it is the system which will always have poor, part of it is America blacks. Other races such as Asian are quite wealthy in America. This may be due to having money to start with/ but part of the reason the majority of blacks don't make a lot of wealth is they are currently not cut out for the capitalist system, IMO. Ebonics [ bad English skills] and very poor attitudes with the "hood mentality" don't work in the business world. The business world is full of some the lowest pieces of shit out there, but they hide it, while American blacks often go out their way to advertise it.

Not saying American blacks can't change because they can. Would it really be a huge improvement, I don't know? .

Deleted Account likes this.
  16. KingRecover17

Black people can't be racist. To be a racist implies that you have power. Black people don't have power under the system of Racism White Supremacy, these White Supremacist control all of the wealth and resources and control all the areas of people's activity. Also do you agree that we live in a system called White Supremacy?

17. IGY

IGY Guest

Nobody here agrees with your view on White Supremacy 'KingR'. So, let us discuss other issues relevant to this thread.

18. Themadfapper

Themadfapper Fapstronaut

There are all kinds of power. If I was in prison and it was 90% black, who would have power? If I'm working a job and all the bosses are black and they treat me like shit, and make me do all the crap work isn't that racism?

I honestly don't know who is in control of the USA or the west, but whoever it is I don't feel that they are looking out for me. " White supremacists," certainly don't seem to think they live in a white supremacy? I don't see people giving the white power sign everywhere. I don't think you realise just what a "white supremacy" would be like for you to live under. Or perhaps we are talking about degrees of white supremacy [ biogtry]?

19. KingRecover17

So you don't think White Supremacy exist?

20. KingRecover17

I understood your point.