1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Any recommendations for a shake in the morning?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Apr 4, 2018.

1. I don't really like to physically eat in the morning, so I want to try out shakes (including blended stuff), whatever fit's in the blender is fine.

I want to bulk up a bit, I was thinking tuna + tomatoes and whatever else I'll find in the market to fit that idea.

What do you think? Do you have any recommendations?

I'm not a big fan of a shake with 50 ingredients to make things sound fancy, the simpler the better. I'm also not picky, fruits, vegetables, milk, raw eggs, it's all fine.

j_pwc_bat likes this.
  2. Joe dalton

Joe dalton Fapstronaut

hello my friend.

im a thaiboxer and for ultimate boost trough the day i mix my own proteinshake!

all you need is a blender and a few ingredients.

-ricemilk
    -oatflakes
    -1 fresh raw egg
    -1 banana
    -hemp seeds ,chia seeds, flax seeds
    -spirulina powder
    -maca powder
    - everything you like (maybe berrys):)

you can mix whatever you want!

i recommend ricemilk, banana, oatflakes and the raw egg for a good base and the rest is up to you.

its done in 3 minutes and it can be very delicious.

cheers mate

Deleted Account and u376 like this.
  3. You guys are mixing eggs and salmon into your shake? I thought I didn’t care taste.

To answer your question, all fruits and vegetables. ALL KINDS. Mix them up if possible but don’t mix too much difference, I think that’s too much work for your body to try to break down so many different stuff, that my own opinion though. Then, I just eat the rest. Get carbs and protein and if need be, drink some protein, separate from my smoothie.

4. Quick Banana smoothie:

⋆ Banana (maybe start with 2)
    ⋆ Milk (maybe a cup and a half)
    ⋆ Ice (just one cube j/k)
    ⋆ Sugar (a sprinkle or two)
    ⋆ Cinnamon (idk i've never used)

but naturally, you can figure it out as I think it's all
    to your liking

Don't forget to blend till liquified lol

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2018
  5. Should he be adding sugar? I don't think that's necessary, banana have natural sugars already and if he wants he can add more banana or other fruits

6. It's not such a big deal

That's why I said a sprinkle or two and at the end I added that everything may or may not be added to their liking

It's a "Banana smoothie" not an assortment of fruits smoothie

7. oh haha sprinkle I guess isn't too bad, but I typically go for healthiness as opposed to taste, but your banana smoothie sounds good :)

Coffee Candy likes this.
  8. Jason_Tesla_19

Jason_Tesla_19 Fapstronaut

My suggestion: skip breakfast. Research intermittent fasting.

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. risk_taker

risk_taker Fapstronaut

Hey man, I'm all up for this smoothie movement, try some out and see how you feel. I typically try and make a green smoothie once in while post running. I usually put one whole banana, a handful of spinach, 2 dates, almond milk/water , a dash of cinnamon, and some peanut/almond butter.

10. When I saw the title I thought you wanted someone to physically shake you in the morning or wanted to physically shake yourself :emoji_joy:

11. B-but I heard breakfast is the most important meal of the day

12. Jason_Tesla_19

Jason_Tesla_19 Fapstronaut

Says the food industry!!! Nobody makes money when you skip a meal :)