Any study suggestion

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by kyumie, Jun 7, 2020.

1. kyumie

kyumie Fapstronaut

So I started my nofap journey on the 10the of april at least that is where I keep tracking the counter.
    Around that time I did set up some impossible life goals which requires a lot of study to reach it.

I study intensely because I slowly like to study but for at the moment mine brain literally can't handle all those kind of information.
    There is no distraction during my study, I put a 1 hour timer on and during the time I am not allowed to do other stuff beside drinking a bit and stretching.
    Most of the days I study for 4 hours some days 6 and around 9 days I take a day off the study so that my brain won't get overheated with all of those new information.

Yes I do work, read books, practice the piano, medidate, drink only water and I keep track of my exercise routines and diet.
    This week I also started with the cold showers "I must say I love it!".

So is this my max of what I can take out for now and do I need to wait before I can study even more?, cause yeah I know the brain is also a muscle.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2020
    :)-keepsmiling likes this.
  2. :)-keepsmiling

:)-keepsmiling Fapstronaut

Hey there,
    Go to my thread in this link down below...
    https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?threads/any-studying-tips.277985/
    Some have answered to your question there that I also had.
    Don’t worry if you are making small progress. Always have everyday goals and stick to them. Enjoy studying- this can hopefully be your drive to study more!!!
    Keep posting mate.
    I will also want to know any studying tips that you would like to give me in the link that I have sent you.
    Happy Journey!!!
    Cheers!!!