1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone here Mew? What are your experiences?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Hello!

I discovered mewing a while ago while on my journey of self improvement. Has anyone here tried it for an extended period of time and seen results? Do you think it’s placebo?

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. It's been a year since I started mewing
    Mewing can really improve your face..even though the changes aren't drastic..at least for me
    And my upper palate is really messed up so it was hard for me to keep my tongue there all the time..and I didn't do it while I was sleeping
    But anyway these changes happened:
    1-my chin is definitely more prominent
    2-jaw is more defined..generally
    3-my eyes would always look tired..after mewing it got better noticeably..I look more alive even why I'm really tired
    4-didn't notice much difference with cheekbones..I guess it's my genetic potential
    5-jaw muscles got a little wider
    6-breathing got a looooot better

I think mewing can improve your face and pushes it to grow the right way
    But remeber that you have a genetic potential..you won't have a perfect face..but it will definitely improve and make it more balanced
    I got attached at first but then I just continued doing it without thinking or hoping anything..but I was suprised when people would say that I look very diffrent
    Even my mom who sees me all the time noticed the subtle changes and told me without me even asking..I didn't even told her about mewing!
    Buttom line:mew because you should mew..not because you want a perfect face.. make it a habit then forget about it
    Becuase it's a damn long journey and the changes are slow so don't think a lot about it
    Accpet your flaws and just try to improve it slowly and steadily
    If you have any questions you can tell me

3. That’s crazy! Glad to hear you’ve had a positive experience. I’m starting right now!

I have a question though. I had braces for 2 years. I still wear a retainer at night. If I new, do you think my teeth will shift at all?

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. From what I remember you could still mew even if you wear a retainer..but I'm not totally sure
    Do your own research to make sure if it's okay or not..learn as much as you can
    You can find a lot of information on "the great work forum"..just google it
    You will find people with diffrent cases doing mewing and sharing their experiences

Ὀρφεύς likes this.
  5. From my experience I can say that mewing is totally legit and I knew that since reading about it..it's logical and based on research from a professional..I think anyone who watched dr mew's videos will know that immediately
    The problem is that people exaggerate and expect unrealistic results like it's some kind of magic and that's annoying
    It's the same problem with nofap
    Some people exaggerate so others will flag nofap as "placebo" because they didn't get the "superpowers"..they got better actually but their focus on the "superpowers" made them miss the benefits..the felt like it isn't worth it
    Realistically..if your face hadn't grown for it's full genetic potential then the mewing will push it towards that..and that's it
    You won't turn into a super model but your health and face will totally improve and get more balanced