1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Ashwagandha results

Discussion in 'Nutrition and Supplements' started by TicLun, Jan 17, 2023.

1. TicLun

TicLun Fapstronaut

It's gonna be almost a 1 month of using ashwagandha and what I feel now is:
    1, Less stress - I really feel calmer and more relaxed
    2, More focused on pursuing my goals - This one might not be sole because of ashwagandha but I do think it helped it a bit. Before I had a little problem staying motivated/disciplined but now it's much easier for me to sit down and work/study on something for several hours and not just 10-20 minutes.
    3, More confident - Again, definitely not solely because of ashwagandha but maybe less stress = more confidence.

That's everything so far.

lahcim likes this.
  2. myShark999

myShark999 Fapstronaut

It would have been even better with blood results to convince more people here. I really recommend everyone to take Ashwagandha be it for sleep, stress or testosterone.

3. Ashwagandha definitely does work, I notice that when I consume some it takes the edge off almost immediately. My family all take it now and they said it has been life changing and really helps them manage their stress.

4. Tried it, did not work. I feel like a zombie from it, my emotions get numb and i already are numb because od addiction lol