1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Ashwagandha

Discussion in 'Nutrition and Supplements' started by 3nigma, Apr 29, 2023.

1. 3nigma

3nigma Fapstronaut

Does anybody else take this supplement? I've been taking it on Friday nights for a stress-free Saturday and I just decided to try the KSM-66. I took it about an hour ago. I stupidly took it before reading the reviews that say it's more stimulating. I'm hoping I'm not going to be up all night. Anyway, Ashwagandha has been good for de-stressing on weekends for me. What's your experience?

2. kilimandzaro

kilimandzaro Fapstronaut

Ashwa is good.
    For me, if I consume it for 7-10 days in a row there will be benefits. Really god supplement for my cortisol levels, I recommend.
    However, make a pause of two weeks if you consumed it for 4 weeks in a row everyday.

Watch dr. Hubermann, he talks about ashwagandha.

Atibhu likes this.
  3. urgegone

urgegone Fapstronaut

I think Citicholine/Alpha GPC, L Thyrosine, Ashwaganda, Bacopa Monneri, L-theanine with caffeine, Zinc/Calcium/Magnesium Bitrates, Exercise, Math Problem solving, and other habits will help you rewire your brain and for nightfall I suggest Selenium works well along besides reducing usage of spices in food

4. 3nigma

3nigma Fapstronaut

I decided to pop an ashwaganda tonight for the first time in a while. I was taking it every day for about a month but it didn't seem to be doing anything anymore. Hoping for a relaxing day tomorrow.

5. Linerider

Linerider Fapstronaut

It's good. Currently taking it. Raises testosterone and lowers cortisol. Reduces anxiety.
    But it also raises libido

6. mariniteish

mariniteish Fapstronaut

glad it seems to be working for you. how long have you been taking it? didn't seem to do anything for me.

Atibhu likes this.