1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Beast mode focus

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Youth, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Youth

Youth Fapstronaut

For the last 212 days, I've had a total of 3 pmo releases and 2 sexual O releases, with a month during the winter with a little edging. Even though my current hardmode streak is at 20 days, it feels like all the cumulative streaks have added up to the point I'm at now. Over all this time, I've been trying really hard to sublimate all the excess testosterone and energy before it caused me to relapse, though it's been frustrating, but I feel like it's finally starting to work.

Earlier tonight, something amazing happened. I gained sudden tremendous focus, presence of mind, and felt like a total beast that could rip down a tree with my bare hands. It was like some kind of drug, except that there was so much clarity. I felt like I could do anything I wanted and had no fears, not even death. It's still fresh in my mind, and as I'm writing this, I have all sorts of new ideas for building a solid financial future. I realize now that I have absolutely nothing to lose by trying any ideas, and if they fail, there are limitless ideas, and I will never stop trying. It amazes me that celibacy has brought me this tremendous will power, clarity, and strength. All my adut life before this, I've been timid, fearful and gave up too easily; all because of PMO.

Even though this isn't a material success story, I already feel very successful in the change of person that I've become. I'm more than excited to keep going with this lifestyle and see where it leads me.

I hope this motivate and helps all you guys that read it. NoFap truly is a life changer, and even if you relapse, stick with it. Always keep trying, never give up in ending your addiction.

turquoiseturtle, Cojax, Jiten and 8 others like this.
  2. Cooldude4

Cooldude4 Fapstronaut

good one, keep it up!!

turquoiseturtle likes this.
  3. Nerdman

Nerdman Fapstronaut

Thanks for you post! This was truly motivating to read, even though you relapsed a few times. It's reading stories like these that make me keep going. I'm super ready to feel like a beast myself. Cheers! :D

turquoiseturtle likes this.
  4. DannyCool

DannyCool Fapstronaut

This experience can help you on the path of meditation.

5. d4kshadow

d4kshadow Fapstronaut

Great experience. I can feel it totally. The powers that come to us with NoFap is beyond words

6. lesley

lesley Fapstronaut

Your story really motivates me! I relapsed yesterday.. But ill keep on going!

7. powerd992

powerd992 Fapstronaut

Thank you for your success story, I hope I can write some post like yours not so far from now!
    Congratulations Youth!
    I can already testify more clarity of mind and energy!