BEAT YOUR LONGEST STREAK

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Jefe Rojo, Nov 21, 2019.

1. This you said "Start not being so attached to feelings and pleasure the nature of life is change. One moment you are feeling good the next heartbeat you are bad, then good again. It's just neurotic living like that." So that's how u relapsed

leu the warrior likes this.
  2. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

No, that's called life.
    You can not sustain happiness forever, happiness or feeling good is transitory. There is more in life than feeling good.

LongWayToGo and leu the warrior like this.
  3. So u tried a way to full fill the hole of happiness then.

4. modern milarepa

No, I don't care about happiness or feelings I look for the essence of the mind, what lies behind reason, perception and emotions, for objective reality.

5. cool_fresh_88

cool_fresh_88 Fapstronaut

6. leu the warrior

leu the warrior Fapstronaut

7. squaric acid

squaric acid Fapstronaut

8. Sebbrix

Sebbrix Fapstronaut

9. Thanks brother, you're making great progress too!

So sorry you're in a rough place man. I remember you were in a similar state of mind at one point during the marathon, but it didn't last too long before you started feeling better again. I hope you find your way through quickly again. I recommend trying to stick it through before doing anything rash like quitting your job. Keep taking good care of yourself.

10. MS PBH

MS PBH Fapstronaut

11. Fullyawake

Fullyawake Fapstronaut

12. modern milarepa

369/730 days no PMO, semen retention

13. cool_fresh_88

14. cool_fresh_88

Congratulations. Mission accomplished:)

15. leu the warrior

leu the warrior Fapstronaut

16. I am fine now. Thanks RMD! I worked half day on the ot her day though. And feeling better. I noticed that last week I had a group call with my friends and it all came in the end about changing jobs. Almost all of them are earning twice/thrice of my salary. And additionally there were pending work which I could not do. Fear of responding to my managers, I didn't login. I am weak, and immature. I have to deal with this and not become an escapist.