1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Becoming me

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Carlo15, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Carlo15

Carlo15 Guest

So, I'm on my first week and I'm feeling that something's changing in my behavior: I'm definitely calmer than before. Like I used to get angry over anything but now... you probably know what I'm talking about: that feeling of calmness wich makes you able to manage your stuff with a clear mind

Temujin likes this.
  2. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

Yes, when you lose control in one area (your penis), you lose control in other areas (your temper), mostly because you're sick and tired and angry of the ugly f*ck that you've become. Freedom is wonderful indeed - both for yourself and for others around you.

DaAce likes this.
  3. CL555

CL555 Fapstronaut

I'm entering day 11 and for the last few days I have felt agitated, moody and unmotivated. In the first week I felt confident, motivated, yet restless. I haven't felt calmness yet. It's interesting how this challenge effects different people. Keep us updated on how you feel within the next week or so man!.. Keep it up mate!

JoePineapples likes this.
  4. Carlo15

Carlo15 Guest

5. Temujin

Temujin Guest

Keep us updated on how you progress. I usually feel some slight pangs of change around day 4. My best streak was eleven days and I felt different again that morning. I guess we go through stages as we move forward.

6. ifthisislove

ifthisislove Fapstronaut

Good a time as any to break this out:

7. DaAce

DaAce Fapstronaut

Very motivational my man, thanks for this

ifthisislove likes this.
  8. Carlo15

Carlo15 Guest

10th day :cool: still feeling awesome af ahaha. I'm changing the thread's name and making it my journal since I've posted a couple of times here