1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Began recently (Nov. 17th) Ready to conquer PIED

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by AduroTri, Nov 20, 2016.

1. AduroTri

AduroTri New Fapstronaut

I recently began this in an attempt to conquer my issue with PIED. I've been dealing with it since I've probably been around 13-15. And though I know the 90 days may not be enough, it is a start.

I'm determined to make a change and well, these past few days have been mentally trying. I've actually read up and learned that the first couple of weeks. (2-3 weeks) are among the hardest. (No pun intended.)

Being just 3-4 days in, I'm feeling anxious, but overall, determined. Thankfully I have my writing to keep me sane, combined with my gaming. I don't know how frequently I'll update everyone though. I'm just glad there's a place I can go.

My reasons for doing this include: Spiritual reasons as well as self-improvement reasons.

I recently got a wake up call from the Wicca side of my life, where my Tarot Cards (I don't care if you believe it or not.) Said that I should. I've known about it for a while, and have tried to deal with it. It was just only after that moment with my tarot cards...that I realized the problem is probably affecting me in ways I can't see yet.

Both Spiritually and professionally as an author as well as my hobby as a gamer.

I've also told some good friends about it too. The only other reason I'm actually doing this is because I've come to realize it's gotten worse these past couple of years. I've just been in too much denial to actually admit that it's a problem. But now. I'm seriously dealing with it.

D . J . likes this.
  2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap! You are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and not judge you.

3. AduroTri

AduroTri New Fapstronaut

Thank you.

D . J . likes this.