1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

BEST STREAK NOW, AFTER RELAPSING DAY 198

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by 09 MJACC, Jul 15, 2020.

1. 09 MJACC

09 MJACC Fapstronaut

My story briefly
    Well I started watching P and M at the age of 13-14, I spent those next years 15, 16, 17, immersed in that world, where I watched P and then M. When I didn't have the material, (videos, images), I tried to get them, asking them to my friends or I M with an image from the newspaper or on TV. I actually bought some CDs at the age of 17. At that moment I didn't even know what I was getting into, or maybe I sort of knew I was into a bad habit because I several times tried to stop it, but then I heard people said That M was a normal process of mankind so I didn't pay attention and kept going. I didn't drag myself away from quitting that situation.
    My decision of quitting
    In September 2016, exactly the same day of my birthday, after a couple of shots, I got a girl and I took her to a place to have my first time. But I had PIED, I got nervous and I couldn't start, at that moment I didn't know what was that. Then the girl got angry and left. Next day I was destroyed I didn't know what had happened, why I felt quite good while M, but when I tried to have my first time I couldn't.
    I had kinda investigated what could had happened, and I found something about the problems caused by watching P and M. I had around two months without P and M when I got another girl, it was in March 2017 (around 6 months after the first experience), this time was a little different I had PIED at the beginning, but I think it was because I was thinking about the first experience, but then finally got it, it was quite short but I was excited that at least could have had my first time. I have to be honest, it was insensitive, I didn't enjoy it, but I was happy because didn't happen as the previous time.
    I found Nofap
    After those experiences and after searching about my situation I realized that I had a problem, while surfing the internet I found Nofap. But to be honest I didn't signed up untill a year after have found it. I thought do I really have this problem? If I have it, Is this page really gonna help me to get rif of it? Those two years after those experiences I kept on watching P and M, social anxiety was on me all those years, actually since the age of 14 when I started this hell.
    Nofap and my 198 days in my first streak
    Last year I decided to quit PMO definitely, so after a 5 months relapse. I decided to sign up. It was on June. I successfully got 198 days, but when this year started on January I broke that awesome streak after some triggers I couldn't control and the urges and I finally relapsed. Then I fell into the same routine watching P and M next months February, March, April, May.
    My current streak 45 days
    I really hope this story guys to be helpful for you, I've learned many things along this roadway trying to quit PMO. And I encourage you to not Give up. Don't give up, keep pressing on, I know sometimes it's hard to avoid those insane urges but you can do it.
    Today I got 45 days, I feel great, I feel pretty confident. I started new habits like reading, working out. I feel many benefits now, more energy, my concentration has improved.
    Well I'm pretty excited with my current situation, with my current streak and with all of what is happening with my life now.
    So you all guys out there I know this battle it's not easy but trust in yourselves, keep pushing up, don't give up, better things are coming just let it in God's hands and keep struggling.
    Best of luck.

SirErnest, Happah19, Metis07 and 7 others like this.
  2. Thanks brother for sharing this , but i can not get "i had pied ". can you plz me any same success story i wanna to know this kinda thing

Happah19 and 09 MJACC like this.
  3. 09 MJACC

09 MJACC Fapstronaut

Well I meant ED, erectial disfunction. It was because of the P. The thing is that at that moment I didn't know what was that.

4. GhostRider@11

GhostRider@11 Fapstronaut

bro, what was your frequency of watching P and doing MO, were you doing it daily or sometimes even twice or thrice a day?

5. 09 MJACC

09 MJACC Fapstronaut

Bro, almost daily, 2-3 times, I even did it 5 times. And I some days stop it but maybe just 1 or 2 days, sometimes 1 week, but then I kept on doing it. At the beginning I didn't just use P to M. Then things changed and I needed to watch P to M.