Can a sever paranoid sick be treated??

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Sakhi, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Sakhi

Sakhi Fapstronaut

Hi friends I wanted to ask a question about this from you guys about how paranoid people is treated in your country... actually my brother is a sever paranoid sick. Here in my country Afghanistan the government dont know there is such mental disorder sick people like paranoid. Although some mental doctors know about paranoid sicks and maybe can treat them. But the government cannot manage to keep them and cure them in a calm place or hospital. . My brother is 28 years old a military pilot. He was in a military academy. At the end of his education when he gratuated from the academy. He became paranoid. Although he had this problem from early ages but at this age his ilness really became sever. After so much problems and and harworking to cure him we failed.. now its more than one years that we send him somewhere that the mads are keeped although I know if the government had helped us we could have cured him but noOne in this fucking country helped us.. we had no choice except doing that :(

HappyDaysAreHereAgain likes this.
  2. Strength And Light

Strength And Light Fapstronaut

Hi Sakhi. Some mental disorders and problems can be treated and often cured (depression, anxiety, etc...), others can only be managed with medication (schizophrenia, bipolar, etc...). Paranoia can have many causes such as PTSD, drug use, bipolar disorder, etc... This is wonderful that you care about your brother and really want to help him, but it is impossible to answer your question without knowing his full diagnosis.

I really hope that he does get help and things get better. Best of luck to both of you.

Sakhi and HappyDaysAreHereAgain like this.
  3. vulture175

vulture175 Fapstronaut

@Sakhi : Tbh it really depends on luck, some got cured some don't. Just keep seeking the possible alternatives and pray for him. Spiritual healing is important. And i think it's ok to keep him in some place. And sometimes, maybe the people who seem crazy are not crazy, and the people seem normal are not really normal.

Sakhi likes this.