1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Can sissy hypno cause panic attacks?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Deleted Account, Nov 21, 2019.

1. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

I have trouble believing this to be true, do you have any sources to back this up?

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. wow, dude, that was strong! Also my hocd started cuz a gay dude told me that he was straight before and then turned gay. It scared the shit out of me and now Im here ruminate about my sexuality every day 24/7. What are ur thoughts on this?

3. damn it, now Im scared that its not hocd and I got brainwashed by a gay dude

4. I had to come back here to this post to say thank you for that YouTube video you mentioned. I saw it before but since it was just a waterfall I thought it was bullshit and didn't watch It.

Anyway, last night I gave it a shot and - Idk if it's placebo or if it really has some hidden messages on it that only my subconscious mind could notice - but I just had a wonderful day today. No intrusive thoughts, no panic attack, no sign of anxiety, no questions about my sexuality - in fact, I didn't even thought about it.

I still have a lot to improve in my life. I have to deal with my low self-esteem and inferiority complex.But I felt Very good today.

Thank you so much!
    And I recommend everybody else going throught these thoughts to take a look at the video mentioned above.

AustinDPowers likes this.
  5. damn it, should I watch it?

6. I really believe you should give it a try. Of course It may not be a universal solution, but at least It was good for me.

7. can u share a link or something ?

8. fedmom

fedmom Fapstronaut

I've been doing this swearing voice thing a lot today and it always makes the mental damage worse afterwards. Do you mind if I ask what supplement you used? I ordered one recently but it says it's a sleeping supplement weirdly. I want to compare so I can tell you whether or not it would be as effective as this swearing voice thing.