1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Cleaning the house is almost impossible

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Mr Habits!, Aug 25, 2022.

1. Mr Habits!

Mr Habits! Fapstronaut

Just a few days ago I started to make some changes in my bedroom , and when I finished it, I continued my work with the living room. But my parents won’t let me sell, donate or store any of the many things they don’t longer need and make the living room a messy place to work. And the icing on the cake is that I can’t go out until it’s 19:30 P.M, so I can’t sleep early and later I can’t sleep until 00:00 ( this is something I hate because I am a morning kind of person). Is there any advice you can give me to help me convince my parents of applying m suggestions? Rather than likes, I would appreciate feedback, thanks.

2. I am confused by what you mean when you say you can’t go out until 19:30 PM… and later you can’t sleep until 00:00? What do you mean by these statements, I don’t understand

As far as cleaning up your room and living room….. unfortunately, I have noticed that parents will not listen to their children, especially with the way the house is set up.

If I were you, I would only concentrate on making your room the best it can possibly be. Don’t try to change around other parts of the house. Your parents won’t let it happen and will think “it’s my house”.

Just focus only on what you can control, which is your own room and your own stuff. Make your own room a good place to work. Just stay out of the other rooms.

Also, as far as sleep patterns…. Try to exercise during the day and don’t take any naps. You should eventually be able to get a good sleep routine going, such as going to sleep at 00:00 and waking up at 7 or 8am.

I’ve lived with my parents before, and they have never once listened to me on any suggestions for the house. I wouldn’t even bother explaining anything to them or trying to improve my their house at all

Mr Habits! and the_highest like this.