1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Cold Showers?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Mar 2, 2021.

1. What is the reason behind cold showers & NoFap?

2. Oliver Gunter

Oliver Gunter Fapstronaut

They feel great and kind of reset your mind and body. Very useful to fight urges and train discipline.

3. Slimjimjones

Slimjimjones Fapstronaut

4. Cold shower makes sexDrive more controllable and increases the strenght of the body!

blacklabel92 likes this.
  5. Agent

Agent Fapstronaut

Cold showers can be beneficial to your health in general and it will with no doubt. I have done it myself in the first months of NoFap and it helped lots of preventing myself from always being in the comfortable zone which is necessary to challenge at that point

blacklabel92 likes this.
  6. But what is the science behind it How does it affect your body ? I hear yeah take cold showers it works but how does it work

7. callousedfinger

callousedfinger Fapstronaut

read somewhere that cold stimulus stimulates neurons involved in hypothalamus-pituitary-thyroid pathway.

hormones are also released but I don’t know much more about these or how they would benefit u. but cold showers wake u up; warm stimulus puts u to bed

Last edited: Mar 5, 2021
    bradmax likes this.
  8. those are big words I gotta look into