1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Commitment: A New Start

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Telos, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Telos

Telos New Fapstronaut

Hi there,

I am 22 year old male and am an undergraduate engineer from Britain

I have been trying to give up masturbating on and off now for a good two and a bit years.

I have made some progress sometimes (never more than a month), feel as though I am benefiting myself, but then ultimately fail and fall in to a kind of despair thinking that I will never get out of this cycle and never reach a fulfilling life.

That is why, this time, I have made the extra step of actually making an account and am going try engaging with the forum and get some support from a community. I am hoping to get an accountability partner as that seems to be pragmatic method.

I am going to start with the challenge of "Hard Mode" for a duration of 30 days, and take it from there if accomplished.

I also hope to make some friends if the opportunity arises.

I look forward to joining this Journey and hope we can all better ourselves. :)

2. Jaquichan2021

Jaquichan2021 Fapstronaut

Esto literal se lo acabo de escribir a alguien mas pero aplica perfectamente a ti:

Bienvenido. Yo te recomendaría que hicieras ejercicio pesado. De ese modo liberas las homonas que generan placer y la ansiedad disminuye bastante. Busca agendar todas tus actividades del proximo día desde la noche anterior. Si no puedes concentrarte para estudiar o leer (a mi me pasa que ahora no puedo leer y estudiar más allá de 15 minutos sin sentirme aburrido y ansioso) busca jugar juegos online que sean competitivos, de equipo y requieran toda tu atención como el call of duty, Fornite, etc. Eso a mi me ha ayudado mucho. Busca acercarte a una religion o si no eres creyente busca una filosofía de vida como el budismo, el sintoismo, el taoísmo (este aún que no lo práctico me parece excelente por cómo trata al ser ya la masturbacion), puedes también leer a Freud, skinner y a pavlov para buscar los orígenes de tu comportamiento. Ademas puedes leer doce reglas para la vida de Jordan petterson. Cualquier angustia estamos para apoyar saludos