Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by u376, Sep 19, 2019.
2. Watched Vinland Saga ep: 1-5
3. Cleaned my bathroom
working out how i feel.
finding a new perspective on it.
an aha moment. oh of course.
1. Slept in
3. Played The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
1. Slept In
2. Did laundry
3. Watched When They Cry ep:1-5
• rode my bike and did my hand signals pretending they’re blinkers *pants*
I feel like throwing up from exertion
• Applied for another job yesterday
• haven’t drank coffee for about six months now
• I eat some salad at night and I will every night for a while
2. Looked for some jobs
3. Played Twilight Princess
read about nichiren buddhism
no porn was watched
worked for 2 hours
thats a long time
i think for me its about 3-4 months ago....because i consume tea more often
its one of the best mystery animes i have seen.....season 2 is the one which will reveal all the answers
I'm back. We can't grasp how important this gratitude exercise is until we stop doing it.
1. Productive session with therapist.
2. Ate healthy.
3. Had a good time playing online with a friend.
1. Read insightful article about the mechanics and dynamics at play in my industry and motivated to get the hell out of it as soon as possible.
2. Summarized my last three therapy sessions in my therapy notebook.
3. Ate healthy.
4. Grocery shopped.
2. Watched Death Parade ep: 1-3
3. Finished Gunnm vol: 8-9
4. Looked for jobs
5. Walked through the mountains
I am pretty impressed with how suspenseful it is.
@Optimum Fortitude Missed you man it has been way too long.
1. Ate healthy.
2. Walked 12km.
3. Sorted tax paperwork.
4. Sorted healthcare paperwork.
5. Had job transition session with counselor.
• rode my bike and had a 20 minute coughing episode afterwards
• put a spider in a safe place. im pretty sure it was pretending to be dead (it did a bad job)
• last night i drove a small distance (without a license lol) and i did well : )
Missed your likes and giving you likes in here, @Optimum Fortitude. Wb wb
1. Went through a busy day smoothly
2. Tried the best I could to stay M free (and it worked)
3. Did a lot of exercising
3 wins of today
2-great day with the family big house cleaning day i helped my mother loved it! so is my sister while my babe sister keeps crying all day
3-trying to stay positive by trying to help an other person and giving him support that he needed
3 Goals for tomorrow :
2-Staying positive the all day doing positive thing to change my daily behiviour.
3-keep checking regualery to this forum for more infos and a better understading for this addicion
1. Slept in
2. Took care of kitties
3. Played some Skyrim
4. Listened to some music
2. Listened to some music
3. Listened to a sermon online
4. Played some Skyrim
5. Made some supper