1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Creatine question.

Discussion in 'Nutrition and Supplements' started by Deleted Account, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Hey there! Getting my creatine today. I know it's kind of dumb to buy shit that you don't know too much about, but it's not like I haven't read anything about it. I just want to hear some more.
    What do you, creatine users, think of it? Is it worth it? Can it help me to lose my hair? Any other side effects besides bloating? I'd be happy to hear something.

2. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

If you drink more than sufficient quantity of water your kidneys will work fine.
    Btw im only using whey for now.

Enulv likes this.
  3. AlphaWolf1408

AlphaWolf1408 Fapstronaut

Creatine is great when cutting body-fat since you will somewhat be glycogen depleted.

Creatine will increase intra-muscular water retention to some degree and you will "look" fuller (more 3D) when in a state of glycogen depletion.

It can help you maintain strength as well.

It does increase DHT. However, increased DHT does not necessarily mean losing hair if you are not prone to it genetically. If you are prone to it, creatine could potentially speed up the process.

Being bloated on creatine is a side-effect of being too fat. You already have blubber all around the muscle and you are now adding intra-muscular water which will further push out the fat that's on the outside.

I've used creatine everyday for three years now and I don't have any side-effects to note.

In fact, I've seen a study around that shows that creatine raises IQ. Read it a while back and won't be able to provide a source but Google is your best friend ;)

Enulv likes this.
  4. Thanks dude. Second day on creatine and feeling strong. Idk, maybe placebo or that I'm also eating a lots of meat, but feels good. My stomach did hurt today cause I took little too much, but all in all it's good.

5. AlphaWolf1408

AlphaWolf1408 Fapstronaut

Could be a combination of both the creatine and meat ;) Good luck brother !

6. I use it, helps build mass and makes you look buffer.

7. Stragler

Stragler Fapstronaut

I used to use it but then my hair really started to get thin. Wish I wouldn’t have touched it. Since I stopped my hair has stayed thin but quit falling out as much. I also got back hair while on it. My muscles got jacked but it’s not worth it in my opinion.

8. Lots of things can influence hair loss